RICK WAID SEER JOURNEY INTO YOUR MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READING BOARD IS CLOSED

+6
Robindean
Terri57
curbless
gina66
rainydayhype
Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: READING BOARD IS CLOSED

Post  rainydayhype Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I think you're probably seeing my current boyfriend, Jimmy. He still has two bottom baby teeth. It's not very noticeable though.

My ex-husband, Oliver is a chain smoker and maybe his teeth are slightly discolored. Hm, but I think for as much as he smokes, his teeth are in decent condition. I actually liked his teeth a lot.

rainydayhype

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm

I was shown teeth and know I know why thanks for the info. I will be reading another person tonight but I will pop back and forth.Thank Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rainydayhype Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Thanks.
Actually, I just thought about something, was the man older?? What did he look like? My dad has bad teeth. He's in his 60's now and he still has his real teeth but he has had a lot of work done.
However, the first person I thought of when you said something was wrong with his teeth is Jimmy.

rainydayhype

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Younger man is what I saw not your pops. It feel good to get back to reading people. I like it better on my site. Not so much energy I am picking up. Thanks again
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Gina66

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi Gina, tell your sister she will be up next after you. Ok let see what is coming thru I will start with Emmett and then I will try another name tomorrow. Ok remember let it sink in and first of all I hear giggling almost like when he is around there is giggling present I do not know if he was a giggler but it means something and i saw a female doing some giggling. This girl I saw was a little on the healthy side not over weight but got some meat on her. Ok I saw a man singing and he was not bad and he was a good looking man. Like the voice and the looks went together very well. I am hearing spiritual teaching is someone getting that right now? I am seeing shirt pockets I know this might not be much but I feel he might of liked them or used to have stuff in his shirt pockets. When you found out your father died was you in a place all alone and paced a bit? I am hearing a motor cycle engine being reved and I am actually seeing the hand on the handle bar reving it up. I see shoes now why would I see shoes unless there was a reason for that he either liked his shoes or like a certain pair of shoes he might of talked about or would never get rid of them. I am seeing a heart he is holding it. Could mean he broke his heart leaving his wife and kids. I get randon stuff that is being said to me and one of them was tatter tots. I might be picking up your energy as well. I am seeing a flag blowing in the wind. He could of been in the military and loved his flag or he loved the flag. Let me see if he has really anything to say. If I can get that. Did he like country music cause I am hearing that country trang sound coming thru. Ok I heard it happen in the kitchen. I do not know what that means. Ok a bit to tired let me know if anything makes sense if not we will move on and maybe the next person might be. Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

Hi Gina, I felt his energy was low last and I was drained to but today as I work I will try. Does 9th street mean something it kept bugging last night and today.I think either I see a picture that shows a necklace or something about a necklace was shown.Ok weird vision last night I saw him in a casket and what looked like he pulled a cover over himself. And just know I saw him in the casket lean upward and take a hat off like a person would do to say hi or thank you. I heard down to earth kind of guy.I felt like I was watching black and white tv. Let me know if anything makes sense? Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 pm

I will go back and read it again , but for now, my dad had a sarcastic(but quiet ) sense of humor, often made us giggle. And he was in the military. I was not alone when he died, we were all there with him. We had no funeral for him, he didn't want one, and my mom couldn't handle it emotionally. A lot of what you said hit me as connected to a dear friend of mine that passed away 3 yrs ago (I never mentioned him to you) . The country music, he died of a sudden heart attack, and he rode motorcycles with us. And when he passed his wife gave John his motorcycle boots , which John wears with great pride.

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm

the necklace, I don't know, other than I have a plastic cross my dad wore when he was in WW2, I have it by a picture of him. As for spiritual teachings I have been doing some bible study with my neighbor. 9th street, nothing comes to me, we grew up on 92nd street. Back to the necklace, my friend Ray I told you about was a good looking man, loved to sing karaoke and I have a cross necklace because he always told me to keep the faith.Also when he passed away and I heard I was alone. And he also died of a motorcycle accident. Don't know if any of this would be connected to what you told me or not. Thanks Rick!

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 pm

should clarify for you, Ray is my friend who died in 2000 of the motorcycle accident and Dave was our friend who passed from the heart attack in 2009.

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks Gina, I thought your dads energy was weak but it does sound like I was connecting with your friends I like the part never get rid of them. Is John your husband? It is hard to know what I am picking up. But I would like to work on the young one next I feel she is strong. Sometimes when I hear, there are a few talking and I miss stuff.I will do more tonight. Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Just went for a walk and thought about this.while some of it yes could go for my dad I feel you were pulling up Dave. It all fits.. country boy, he was a giggler,(I can still hear his laugh) the motorcycle, the boots(shoes) the heart (heart attack) he wasn't in the military, but he was a huge supporter, so much in fact that the memorial bike run we do in his name the proceeds go to veterans. and the necklace, it just dawned on me, he gave a john a necklace and we have it wrapped around the motorcycle bars.He was a down to earth, all around good guy and friend. And a week before he passed we talked about ghosts and when we died we would somehow send messages to each other. My dad, on the other hand, would have said this all a bunch of malarkey so maybe that is why you feel the low energy?

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 pm

we aren't married, but been together for 12 years, so might as well be Smile

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Rick, my sister just read these posts and pointed out that dad always wore shirts with the pocket and when he was a smoker always carried his cigarettes in that pocket

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 pm

I knew the pockets on the shirt ment something and if he loved cig's then it would mean something to him.Thanks like I said give the read some time to soak in and sometimes it will be shown to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Ok Gina, I was trying to connect with her and she screamed and shook her head saying noooo. Every time I try she backs up. She is upset and does not want to communicate with me. Is there a way you can say a prayer for her and to let her know I am ok to talk to. I know this sounds strange but I am a stranger to her and she feels it and she is angry. Ok I am starting to get bits and pieces for instance I saw an ice cream cone being licked does that mean something I do not know yet. She is saying TELL MOMMY I AM SORRY. Now why would that be said? She is not giving me much. I will have to try another time the communication is not there. Sorry I will retry in a few days with her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Free read

Post  curbless Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi Rick
I would love for you to read me. Any time or any day is ok with me. I am not sure if I am replying or even if this is the right way to do this, so I hope this gets to you. Anything that come though is fine. thank you
Kirby

curbless

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Your Mom Gina

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok Gina, let me see about your mom. Sorry about the young girl maybe she will open up later. First thing I heard was a miracle baby. Did she talk to herself a lot. Because I see her talking and noone is around. I have this habit and i do it all the time. I see a longer strapped purse. Did she have spots on her body almost like age spots or cancer spots. I see spots that are darker on her skin. Did she like to do one on one talks? Did she enjoy reading the news paper and did she have black rim glasses. Did something happen at 12 years old someone popped that in on me? Was she into to putting puzzles together I am shown pieces and the movement of putting one together. I heard mom's in the hospital and I need you there. When she smiled did she turn her head slightly? Did she have hip issues I scanned her body and the hip showed a more color to it? I see her clapping and singing did she do this at church? I was told Jeopardy. I believe the game show. Does the group Bee Gee"s come in play cause I was hearing Nights On Broadway. Ok I got a quick glimpse of a wheel chair but no one was in it.
I am seeing shells like sea shells. Maybe I am tired cause I am not really getting clarity or I might be pushing it. I will try on the road. Need sleep. Let me know if anything connects I was tired last night and i lost that facebook info about the names. Could you give me moms name again.Ok I am on the road let me see what comes thru. As soon as I started I became very tired. Sometimes I pick up their energy. I heard hand work. Did she do that kind of stuff and I heard sewing kit.Did she say this a lot (remeber this or that day)? I saw a gift and it was a music box. Was she known for coming and sitting on your bed and talking to you guys? I heard peach cobbler. One of my favorits.All for now. This takes my energy away. Time to rest

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Curbless

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

Yes I would love to give it a go. I have one more ahead of you then I will try it for you. Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rainydayhype Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 am

Thank you for the reading...I was wondering if you're able to pick up anything about my current relationship. We had a fight and I don't know where to go from here. I don't know if I should move out. Will things be okay?

rainydayhype

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Reading

Post  curbless Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:58 am

Great Rick, I am really excited. I am going to go to bed I am just beat to death. Just leave me message on FB when ever your ready to read me. Just take your time and let me know when i will talk to ya later. Have a good night.
Kirby

curbless

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 2 Empty RDH

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 am

When it comes to relationships you have to believe in you and what you feel. I mention let your heart lead you down the right path. I know it is hard I went thru a divorce once and it was very rough and children where involved and it hurt all of us. So trust what you think is right. I can not say to you leave because this is a choice you need to make. It is so hard with times and money issues that the world is going to have a lot of break ups because of the pressures that are presented. So trust what you feel and think about it because you are the only one that can solve your problems. Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 am

Rick, that's ok Rick about the little girl, she passed away at the hands of her own mother, her mother later said she did it to protect alyssa because she felt alyssa wasn't developing properly(she was perfectly smart and beautiful , the mom had a pychotic break). But the ice cream, soon after it happened her father asked me to go out for ice cream with him and his son(her little brother). My mom's name is Bette. She loved to sing, and when I read that I could picture her singing and clapping her hands to the grandbabies Smile She sewed all the time.And she was a talker! Often times she would end up talking to herself because I don't feel my dad took the time to listen to her .She did puzzles and crossword puzzles.No sitting on our beds and talking and no wheelchair. And no hip issues, but she did suffer terribly from restless leg syndrome. Miracle baby? I was a SURPRISE baby, last of six, she was on the pill and didn't know she was pregnant until several months into it and I was a month early, but I was perfectly healthy. And my dad was 40 and my mom 37 which was late in life in the 60's to have ababy. She had more of a freckly skin I guess because she was so pale skinned.
Whoosh, I can see why this makes you tired! You keep this on the su=ite don't you? I want a chance to write down everything you said Smile

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 am

and I was on the way up north and got a phone call from a sister and she said , you need to get to the hospital, it's time..mom had been in the hospital for a short bit before dying.

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am

See I get so many spirits talking I try to weed out some stuff. But it is hard and when I read your response it choked me up. I hoped I helped with my reads for you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gina66 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 am

you did Smile I love what you were able to do, thanks!

gina66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next