RICK WAID SEER JOURNEY INTO YOUR MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READING BOARD IS CLOSED

+6
Robindean
Terri57
curbless
gina66
rainydayhype
Admin
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 6 Empty Re: READING BOARD IS CLOSED

Post  Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi dec-snow, thanks for coming on I have not been on here in awhile. Please ask again if you are interested. Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dec_snow Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Rick! Yes, I'm interested still. I would just like a general reading of whatever you pick up on. Thanks.

dec_snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 am

dec-snow Hi and thanks for coming on. Let me see what I hear feel and see. First image was the old merry go round. I was shown a person playing the flute like the pied piper. I hear children in the background. I heard languages. I feel at times you might feel alone or lost. Sometimes I see weird stuff and I can't explain. I saw what looked like a movie I just watched. I see a person with hand cuffs then they transfer to another person like magic. I see a female combing a child's hair. Like she or the child misses it. Just a bit for now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dec_snow Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:43 am

Admin wrote:dec-snow Hi and thanks for coming on. Let me see what I hear feel and see. First image was the old merry go round. I was shown a person playing the flute like the pied piper. I hear children in the background. I heard languages. I feel at times you might feel alone or lost. Sometimes I see weird stuff and I can't explain. I saw what looked like a movie I just watched. I see a person with hand cuffs then they transfer to another person like magic. I see a female combing a child's hair. Like she or the child misses it. Just a bit for now.

The merry go round and the flute I'm not sure about. I will have to think and see if that means anything. The part about feeling lost/alone is right on. Handcuffs. I did get into some trouble when I was in highschool and had to be handcuffed. The female combing the child's hair sounds like me and my daughter. Do you see anything carrer wise?

dec_snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 am

Hi again dec_snow, let me see. I see you signing things almost like an author.I will look more. OK what I saw was either signing stuff or working with many papers mail possibly. I hear you have a calling. To help others. You have to dig deep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dec_snow Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 am

Admin wrote:Hi again dec_snow, let me see. I see you signing things almost like an author.I will look more. OK what I saw was either signing stuff or working with many papers mail possibly. I hear you have a calling. To help others. You have to dig deep.

That sounds like me. I have a degree in healthcare. My current job is in healthcare, but its far from what I was hoping to do. Any idea on how long it will be before I land a job I'm happy with? Ans are there any signs I should look out for?

dec_snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

Hi again, I was told 9 could be Sept or Nine months.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

hi,
is it possible to get a reading, please?

I really need it as I am so worried..

thank you in advance

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi, what kind of read?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 pm

I have sent you a private message..thank you !

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks when I get time I will look.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank you so so much !

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 am

Hi Hezaluk, I will read you this weekend. And then I will take a break from read to promote my book. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Hezaluk, thanks for asking. I will work on you this weekend. First of all I see a young lady looking kinda freaky. It is like kids around her either tease her or this is some kind of game or play. She reminds me of the wicked witch even holding her hands up. I was shown a canon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Thanks,that's sounds interesting,trying to relate it to something but cannot establish any ties..

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

I had another person texting about the canon. So that came to me. I am wide awake tonight so I will work some more Tonight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

READING BOARD IS CLOSED - Page 6 Empty hezaluk Read

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 pm

hezaluk, hi again and this morning was just a few things that came to me. I often wonder when It does not make sense if it was for someone that was in my company at the time. Either way let me see what is being shown. I stopped general reading like this because I think my path has changed and if it does not connect it might because I can not do what I used to do. I help with passed loved ones now and my gift has shifted. So let me see what is being showed tonight. Funny I am not seeing in this time frame I am seeing in another time frame. I see a paper man talking and trying to hand out newspapers. I believe this does not happen anymore and it was popular in the early years. I am feeling a connection with this man. For some reason. Maybe an ancestor or someone close to the family. Maybe the news from the paper means something. Let me look farther. Now I see a lovely lady with bright lip stick and it is raining and she had a hat on and she has the newspaper above her head to catch the rain. But it is the same time frame. So I am stuck in the past with you. Let me keep moving on. Strange how I see in black in white with you. I see kids in the street and I saw a baseball player dressed in his baseball clothes so far a very interesting read. I would love to know how old your are. Ok I am moving on. I was brought into a fight and I am seeing African Americans or just very dark skin people fighting are being pushed around. Boy you are a trip to read. I wonder if you are into history? I am hearing a man talking and he clearly is angry and say's BULLSHIT. Still not in current time more like a gangster time this guy was from. I am hearing Native and German Nazi, strange but you are a joy to read. I will relax tonight and wait to see if anything makes sense but there is a connection with history.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 am

I have been looking forward to this reading; still trying to relate all these things..well..I'm 30, female. the postman and the baseball player does not remind me of anything just now.
History..my course at the uni has involved a lot of history but it has more to do with politics,I would say.
German Nazi..my grandparents lived during their presence, they experienced the WW2.
That is so interesting, will keep a record of it and will try to establish connections with all these things but at the moment it does not make much sense to me, apart the German Nazi thing.
Thank you so much for your time taking reading me, that's one of the greatest thing I have ever experienced.Looking forward to read more.

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 am

Hi hezaluk, This is what I was saying. Sometimes we have our gifts change and usually I connect very well. So I wonder why the information is coming and why it is not connecting. This is why I must continue. Sometime what we receive will not make any sense until is shown to you. I had another female I read and nothing made sense. And she went into the service and a year later she contacted me and it all happen how I said it would. I do not control the results I am just the giver of the info. Sometimes at night I connect and sometimes during the day I connect and that I do not understand why either. First thing I heard was a female saying MOMMA'S BABY. I am seeing a line of people holding arms around each others shoulders like a hug but a line of people doing this. I heard a light voice say GORDON. As I look for a vision what I see is there for a second then it is zoomed in like a video camera very weird. I am seeing a female but a quick glance not to tall shorter than average 5ft tall maybe shoulder length brown hair. I am getting weird stuff today, I see a female again with her hair back tall with a long coat thin with big buttons walking all by herself with her hands in her pocket. But there is no one around almost like an abandon city papers blowing on the ground very quite no noise. Strange how last night read compared to todays read. Now I am shown a very pretty female. Looking at me or maybe you. So many females in this vision. I heard YOUR MEMORY. I heard MENTAL CONDITION. I heard either I AM JEWISH OR I AM NOT JEWISH. Why am I being shown faces. I just saw a young girl or lady and she just stared at me with no thought pattern going on in her head. Just stared at me. But she had black eyes. I have a picture of my daughter where I changed a normal picture to see what it looked like and it made her eyes black and her dolls eyes black. Ok all for now you are an interesting person to read but I wonder where I am going with this? Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:42 pm

that's so interesting, I tried to identify either myself or my 2 sisters but not sure if any of the females you saw could be one of them.
my mother has been diagnosed with a mental disorder..
the matter of Jewishness-my older sister has always questioned if our family has any Jew roots but no evidence was found, and my father has always denied this.
everything else is difficult to recognize (just now).
I will keep the records of your reading and will see..
the name Gordon does not say anything just now either.

Thank you, Rick, so much for that. It might be difficult to obtain the accurate info without any additional information. If you think that this is the case, please let me know, what you need to know about me/my family and ect.

many thanks for this !

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:13 pm

I work off real first name. You provide the name then I see and offer it. Anyone that has passed just need first name. I am enjoying your energy are we connecting maybe in points but many interesting things coming thru and I like it. Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hezaluk Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 am

I sent you a message yesterday, not sure if you received it.let me know,thanks

hezaluk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm