RICK WAID SEER JOURNEY INTO YOUR MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TESTIMONY PLEASE ENJOY

Go down

TESTIMONY PLEASE ENJOY Empty TESTIMONY PLEASE ENJOY

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 pm

past), but I am willing to participate in a thread about the paranormal when someone starting that thread doesn't portray him/herself as all-wise and all-knowing. By Abramelin     

You should take your abilities a step farther if you haven't. Thru pm's you have shown me enough to make me believe in at least a good part of what you have said, combined with reading of your previous posts. You might really be able to help some family in need someday... Thank you so much...  By Falnagl4u                                                                                               

I ordered a general read from Rick. The volume and accuracy of what he revealed far exceeded my expectations.This man is for real. He told me such specific things that it was shocking! The reading was well worth the $10. By Twitter customer

Rick...You guys know I am new here...and I have had quite a few readings done over the years, in person and even one over the phone, (mostly since my parents deaths in the 90's)....ANd the year after my Mother's death in '95, I even drove all the way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to visit a medium. She charged $250.00, but I gladly paid her because I wanted to know my Mother was OK after being sick for15 years and bedridden for 8. I was her caregiver and she died in my arms. I left Baton Rouge bitterly disappointed and cried all the way home. She gave me NOTHING familiar. Nothing. She even recorded the visit in her office and I replayed it 1000 times..trying to pick up on some little sign that somone I knew was coming through. It didn't happen. I just want you to know that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has ever touched on so many things before, as when you read me a couple of weeks ago. I was sitting in front of my computer, watching the things you were typing/seeing/hearing and I was amazed. I told my parents to go to you if they had anything to say...and I swear it was like my Daddy was telling our life story in your ear. Thanks for the comfort and peace you have brought me. And if they should ever pop in and see you again...please, let me know. You are truly a gift to man (and woman)kind. : Cathy Martin

Deanna Mckenzie

Hi Rick. You r awesome!!!!!!!!! I know you didn't get to finish my read. But what you did. Was right on it. you saw me going thru my purse. Which I did do and yes I was looking for my card. And I thought I lost it. And then you saw me with a baby. Well when I got to Ohio my grandson had is baby boy. You saw an issue on my right side. And again you are right. I have R.S.D. on my right side. And you saw me grab my stomach. And that's what I do. I have been having trouble with it . Don't know what's wrong with it. And about the hurdles. I wish they would end. About the class. I did take one and I saw told to slow down. The name Michael is my nephew He past away. You heard sirens and saw lights. On my way to Ohio I saw 6 wrecks And 1 was real bad sirens, lights and traffic backed at least a mile. Hope and pray everyone made it out okay. And in the beginning you said nerves are getting the best of me. And you are so right. Don't know how much more I can take. And saw me smoking and that is my bad habit. I just wanted to Thank You and let you know. God did give you a special gift.

Website powered & layout © by TipTopWebsite.com™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TESTIMONY PLEASE ENJOY Empty MARK WILLIAMS

Post  Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

TO ALL THAT KNOWS RICK WAID HE IS ONE OF MY AWESOME FRIENDS ,I HAVE COME TO KNOW HIM AND HE IS A FRIEND THAT MONY CANT BUY ,HE WILL SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT EVERY YOU DO AND I MAY SAY I HAVE FIVE OTHER FRIENDS JUST LIKE RICK .HE IS COOL AWESOME AND A GREAT WRITE ALL SO .IF YOU HAVE A AWESOME FRIEND LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE AND WRITE A POST LIKE THIS , THANK YOU RICK WAID FOR BEING A AWESOME FRIEND TO THE END /MARK WILLIAMS
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum