RICK WAID SEER JOURNEY INTO YOUR MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READS FROM LONG AGO

Go down

READS FROM LONG AGO Empty READS FROM LONG AGO

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-12-2010 10:01 PM

Hi my name is sensitive and I would love to read some people and get some pratice.What I see might amuse you and make you wonder if another person can see what you are doing around the world. Thank you

Hello sensitive and welcome to Talk Paranormal
Thank you very much and I think this is a great site.
What if we don't think a person can read a person
Try me and then tell me if you believe.
All you have to do is ask me to read you and I tell you what I see but I have to have permission from you first.
UglyNRude - 02-13-2010 01:21 AM

Ok how do I try you?

That is all you have to do now let me see what comes thru. I keep hearing hero do you feel like you are a hero sometimes or wished you could be in a hero's shoes. I hear names some times and the name Cathline came thru. Very unusual name. This might of been a younger memory but I see someone looking up at a clothes lines looking at clothes like socks ect. This person must of been small cause I am looking up instead of looking at eye level. Are you fond of nice cars. I keep seeing older style car but in great shape shining very nice. Do you like to dance i keep hearing a man say dosey ring you're partner round and round. Sometimes I pick up negative things that you may hate. But it will be a thought that will ring a bell. I am seeing helipcopters if I spelled that right but it looks very small like it could be a toy. I just saw a very nice diamond ring are you thinking about marriage or did you just get married? I am seeing a dog barking but to me feels like a bigger dog maybe a shepard. Something just told me sidelights does that mean anything. Do you ever watch westerns I am seeing a cowboy on a horse talking away like he had just done a good deed. I just hear parts of the national anthem. Heard that lately. Do you play alot of cards or watch it cause I see cards being delt to more than one person kind of in a circle way. Have you been in tears lately I see someone crying alot. Do you ever open up a cupboard and look for somthing but it is never there what you want. Have you been sick lately I see a wet cloth on someones head like a fever. I just heard the word steroids for some reason. This is a small preview. Let me know if things click or am I way off. Thanks

Way off with the exception of old cars but in a cold reading that would be an area lots of people would hit on. I have a large dog not shepard like, but once again lots of people have dogs so its a hit or miss. Don't know any Catherine, no sickness, no helicopter, not recently engaged or married. Haven't played cards in years. My cupboard where I keep treats and can goods is open no cupboard doors, but that would hit on most people. Never did or wanted to do steroids. Not into dancing and certainly not and with dosy in it. Haven't heard the national anthem lately, but once again in a cold reading that would of hit with most males. Not a big sport freak. As far as cowboys, I will watch a western as much as any other good movie. No reason to cry so another miss, but another good guess for a cold reading, lots of people have family or friends dying.

Don't feel bad I have been told people can't read me. Plus I'm not like lots of others a cold reading doesn't work.

Let me see what I see about you, I see little girls a couple of them, ages in the 2-5 range. I see a dog cartoon style drawing on a wall? I see someone that likes to wear baseball style hats. Is someone pregnant close to you? I get pregnancy. I am seeing a brown chair or couch..... with white cushions or a sheet on them. I am seeing an age range of 27-34. I am getting a sports fan.

let me know how I did
Thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Indiangirl - 02-13-2010 08:18 AM

UNR! That was dead on! You are a hero here! lol
All sensitive has to do is research my threads and I'm read so no point...

BUT... Just out of interest... Go ahead, Sensitive. Tell me what you can about me.
You, too, UNR... What do you have to say about me?

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-13-2010 09:08 AM

Ok, im next in line...

Now, no reading of profiles allowed!!!! And, URN you have an advantage here, you know many of us, so, try picking up on something new!!!

Sensitive and UNR you are both on!! go for it....

Tell me things that no one else could know......

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SpiderMeema - 02-13-2010 09:16 AM

Hi ya Buddy!! I see your doing some readings on here. Hey People>>>>>!! Sensitive has done some fantastic readings for me, he came up with things that I had heard while doing an EVP session with a young man who went missing/passed 2 years ago.........what he saw and heard were things this young man had told me, so there is no way that Sensitive could have known any of it! It freaked me out, that's for sure!

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-13-2010 11:22 AM

UNR told me privately that he loves to squaredance. That it is his passion...
Seriously, though, I want this guy to 'read' me.

IndianGirl, Jack of Spades / Meet your partner & all Promenade

Ladies do and the gents you know,

It’s right by right by wrong you go,

And you can’t go to heaven while you carry on so,

And it’s home little gal and do-si-do,

And it may be the last time, I don’t know,

And oh by gosh and oh by Joe.

Actually I tried line dancing but the clothes pins hurt my ears.

Looking forward to seeing what me reading will be. now ,, this is what TP is all about!!!!

I will read all tonight so please be patient. Thanks

(02-13-2010 09:16 AM)SpiderMeema Wrote:
(02-12-2010 10:01 PM)sensitive Wrote: Hi my name is sensitive and I would love to read some people and get some pratice.What I see might amuse you and make you wonder if another person can see what you are doing around the world. Thank you
Hi ya Buddy!! I see your doing some readings on here. Hey People>>>>>!! Sensitive has done some fantastic readings for me, he came up with things that I had heard while doing an EVP session with a young man who went missing/passed 2 years ago.........what he saw and heard were things this young man had told me, so there is no way that Sensitive could have known any of it! It freaked me out, that's for sure!

Hi Meema, that is awesome!!!! Cant wait to hear more stories from both of you!!!! k2m

(02-13-2010 11:31 AM)sensitive Wrote: I will read all tonight so please be patient. Thanks

Thank you.

And UNR!!! You are the best, dude! (Yes, I called you 'dude')

Thank you sensitive, I trully understand!!!

This is Spidermeema read if you all would like to see.Hi Spidermeema(lisa), So it is almost Midnight and I am tired and it has been a long day. But when I say I will do something I will try to do it. Here we go. I instantly heard someone giggling. I just saw some praying hands. I keep seeing like an object that looks like it is made out of ice like a sculptcher. Why do I hear the word bubbles? I just had a quick flash of only a horse head. I am seeing like a big car or a limo. I see an issue with holes in the ground. Why do I see honey? I just saw a matchbook. I just heard the word wired. Is it hard for you or someone close to stay still. I just saw snow on the top of a mountain. And then I thought purity. Left thigh just came thru. Bow's just came on. Do you use bows a lot. I just saw a band aid. The song I just heard was DONT LEAVE ME THIS WAY. Ring a bell. I just saw a lady wearing a thing across her face so you can't see her. Weird. Bus stop just came on. Did something happen at a bus stop. I see something being twisted. I just saw and heard ironing. playground just came on . I keep hearing eventually I will get to it. I just saw a rug with a design to it. Square I believe. Do you have a lot of candles I am seeing them. When you go grocery shopping do you use paper bags I see paper bags. Some people hate paper bags. Oyster just came thru. Do you have a reclining chair I just saw one go and recline. Is there something different about a ceiling you have or are admiring. I just heard something to do with the west. Is there something special about the word bottle. I just saw an Indian Chief. That was cool. I see a lot of washing hands. More than normal. i just heard the word carriage. Have you seen an octagon window lately. Is there someone around you that makes speeches. I just heard broken heart. I keep seeing a wall. Like you have to look up to it. Do you like music I keep hearing music. Why am I hearing swing you're partner round and round. I got to get to bed. I hope something matches. Sometimes it wont match. Sometimes i can't connect right because people have guards up and I can't get in. I will wait for you're response. Thanks Rick

response Hello Rick~~ first off, thanks for doing this. When you read my reply, you will see a great many paralells with what you have seen/saw. Here goes:

Laughter, my high functioning autistic Grandson, Trenton, being tickled and laughing with his Grandpa Simon, tickling being used as a diversion, as my Grandson is very sad right now. Praying, again my Grandson praying at bedtime with his Mom and Dad about his other Grandma Karen. Ice sculpture, Trenton said he needs to make a snow man in front of his Grandma Karen's house so Jesus can come and take it to heaven to Grandma Karen. Bubbles, ??. The horses head, Trenton listening to the Mr. Ed theme on youtube, over and over the last few days. Big car and holes in the ground. A limo is being used to take the family to the cemetary today to bury (the hole) Grandma Karen, who died Saturday morning. Honey, honey is used to sweeten tea, that is what Karen always used, she was drinking green tea with honey while waiting for EMS to come Saturday morning,, before she became unconcious and died. matchbook, I just came across the matchbook yesterday from my son and his ex-wife's wedding day in the junk drawer in the kitchen, while I was looking for a new lighter.

You made reference to wired. My daughter-in-law is ADHD and had not taken her meds for a couple of days, and my son made reference to me that "she is so wired", and that he had to go to her house and get her meds for her to take. When she is like this she cannot keep still, her mind is racing and she is in constant movement.

Snow on a moutain? there is snow all around us now. Left thigh, that would be me, I am in constant pain from hip and it goes down the front of my left thigh to the knee, always a problem for me. Bows, it was mentioned last night that Sue(my daughter-in-law) wanted to put a pretty bow in her Mother's hair, and was worried that the funeral home would not let her, I told her to ask, it should not be a problem. Karen always liked to wear a big bow in her hair for special occasions. Band aid on my grandson's left heel, I just replaced it before he went to bed last night. He has a big blister there.

The song "Don't leave me this way", well that speaks for itself, as today is the day we bury Karen, and the whole family is in turmoil about her dying and never seeing her again.

Lady with a thing across her face, perhaps a scarf that someone in the funeral party is wearing maybe? It is so cold right now. Bus Stop, that would be Karens' best friend Esther coming by bus to the funeral, she is an over the road truck driver, and had to leave her load in Iowa, and take a bus back to MI for the funeral.

Something being twisted, Karen slipped and fell two weeks ago outside a dollar store on some salad dressing, and the doctors referred to her arm break as it being a "twisted fracture". Ironing, I am sure someone in Karens family is ironing clothes for the funeral today, that makes sense to me.

Oh, back to ringing a bell.............UPS rang our doorbell last night LATE to deliver a package, we were all surprised because it was after 9:00 pm when he came. Play ground?? Nothing there. 'I'll get to it', when asked, 'when can we go? we have been trying for 4 days now to get to the grocery store, and unable to do it. I kept saying "I'll get to it!" and paper bags, that is what we try to use, we are a 'green' household, or at least try to be. Candles, I have a lot of candles, but am afraid to light them because of fear of fire. And for rugs, nothing about that I can remember. Reclineing chair.................becaue of my illness, I have to sit in one all the time now, and you spoke of a ciling, the cieling in my living room bugs the crap out of me, the previous owners put wallpaper up on it, and it is peeling and coming down, and I have to look at it all the time! By the way. the wall paper color is "Oyster"!!

As for west, we just spoke to our cousin George from Arizona, he called last night. As for Bottle.......that is a biggie, My poor distraught daughter-in law bought a huge bottle of wine, that my son confiscated, and then night before last, here sister went ino the local party store and caught her buying a bottle of Tequila. She wants to get drunk and forget about her Mom being dead. At her home, my son found ANOTHER bottle of Vodka, with about 4 shots dran from it. that wnet down the sink drain too.

Indian Chief.....I was told by a shaman friend's wife that I have two Native American 'guides' that are with me at different times, they alternate (you remember this Bridgett!!)

Washing of hands.........we all have been in and out of the two local hospitals in the last two weeks, and we have been diligent in washing more often than normal.........just because of the H1N! flu virus.

Octagon window, no nothing there. and Carriage? nothing I can recall. And speeches, the only person I can think of is ME (unfortunately, I soap box quite a bit about things that are wrong or hurtful towards someone) Broken heart, My grandosn said last night as he was falling asleep "I want Grandma Karen back, my heart is broken. She's looking for me". That was so sad, it made me cry.

As for the wall, in my grandson's room there is a tiny closet next to his bed, that is never used, so we push his bed against this wall. It is in a corner. Ever since he was a really little guy, that is where he describes 'seeing things'. Like the other night, after he found out she had passed away, he told us he was going to his room to 'talk to Grandma Karen', and when my husband came up to check on him, he was on his bed facing this wall and looking up towards the corner above him, and was talking away to his Grandma.

Muisc.............music is such a part of our lives in our household, there is always some sort of music playing at all times. The day Grandma Karen died, Trent got his key board out and was making up songs, singing "My Grandma died today", "I love ny Grandma, I miss her" all the while he was improvising on his keyboard.

As for the swing your partner 'round and 'round, we listen to a radio program from the University of Michigan Radio program, and it is sort of 'country western' the programis called "Bill Monroe for breakfast everyday" and they play all kinds of old timey fiddle music and such.

Rick, I think you did a pretty dadgummed good job here, kind of freaked me out!! But a good freak out! Some of the things I told you can be verified by Bridgett.

Thanks Rick for doing this, this is amazing to me. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!!

Peace and Light, Lisa
But I will get back later and I know it will be fun.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sammi_stilleto - 02-13-2010 02:53 PM

Hi sensitive ,

can you read me , I would love and enjoy to here what you have to say about me !!

I will get to all of you if I can tonight when I get in a more relaxed state. Thank you.

Yea take your time , I don't mind if you take a few days to get back to me , but I'm very curious . thanks again!

(02-13-2010 09:08 AM)K2M Wrote: Ok, im next in line...

Tell me things that no one else could know......

I never read profiles. But you will be first tonight. Thank you

do me after k2m

(02-13-2010 04:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote: do me after k2m

I have one more before you but I definetly will be busy tonight. Thank you

Hi Indiangirl, Thanks for you're interest. Before I get started let me explain a little bit. What I see and hear should connect with you. Some where along the line. it is important that you just don't give up on what I gie you there is a reason for what I am seeing. It will hit you when the time is right. So lets get started. It was a long day so i am a little tired but excited to. First thung that came to me was a baby carriage now why I would see this could be a few things. Have you been trying for a baby or longing for one. Or maybe it reminds you of a special or scary moment. Moving on. I just saw a very clean face like a china doll face wearing glasses. Pure beautiful but very intellegent. Business smarts. What I am seeing is a a flat surface like an ironing board or like a surf board. Sometimes I see objects that connect with you.What i am seeing is either a cruise ship or some kind of big boat with alot of smoke coming out. Very strange the ship was far away but it looked like an old titanic boat. I keep seeing a long strap purse the color brown came thru. remember this could be part of you're life and you might not notice till later. When I see these things it is like seeing thru you're eyes. Was there some kind of a party recent I am seeing tables with like table clothes on them but there was no one there. Strange. I am seeing like something yellow that goes in someones hair like a ribbon or bow. I am seeing bare leggs for some reason is there an issue with you're leggs or are you fond of how nice they look. All I know there is somethin going on with leggs. Was you ever in a weird position that you're body did not like I see someone having problems using there body differently. I am pointed out to the muscle areas. have you ever been on a train I just saw one go by but it was weird cause I was so close to it I could not see how the carts in between cause of the speed. I am seeing a man with a very heavy mustache very thick abnormal. Let me know if anything connects. I have alot more to take a stab at. Thank You Sorry so short but if we connect I will do more later.

Response

Ok. Some of it I don't get. I'll let you know if I go on a cruise. That would be awesome. Baby? My best friend has been having contractions too early. A little worried about that. My daughter has a perfect complexion and wears glasses sometimes, maybe the china doll is her. Flat surface- I stare at a huge marble front lobby desk all day. Legs? Yeah... I have nice legs, if I do say so myself , but mainly I tore my calf muscle 1 1/2 years ago and I still have problems with it. The table cloths- I work at a hotel and they were setting up for Sunday brunch yesterday. There were tables with white table cloths and I kept thinking how bad the set up looked. The train - no idea. I do have a huge ugly Dooney Burk brown purse that I have lugged around for over 10 years. The big moustache - just broke up with my boyfriend who has a huge "abnormal" black beard, but no moustache. Yellow ribbon, not sure.
Pretty cool! Thank you for taking the time!

Hi k2m, As soon as I said you're k2m I felt a strong sense of power like you are the real deal. It is so good to meet someone who will give a person a hand when needed. So lets get started I have a long night. Repeat let it sink in a bit before you give a response. Has there been an issue with a fire what I am seeing is the flames beeing shown to me but not direct more like I am seeing them off an object like a shiny object I see the flame. Which makes it dull. I maybe should not do reads back to back but lets see what comes. I just heard the words here today gone tomorrow. Does that quote mean something. I just saw a young girl or lady that has long hair and she parts it on the side I know this might be random but it was shown to me slim girl. I just heard an actors name Leonardo Decaprio. I had titanic on my first read and I know they connect whooooo. Sorry a little humor never hurt. For some reason I am hearing alot of wind blowing by like in a blizzard. Amy came on. Is there something going on with you're bed I just heard the word bed. I just heard some people call or think I am crazy. Does a you know when a person dies and they call it a flat line that is what I just saw. I am hearing a female that it talking to me but it is like I am actually listening in on her. I am hearing the song Ebony and Ivory maybe cause i like the song but it is stange to think of it this late and while I am doing this. Maybe you can tell me why. Do you know someone near that is a little rough with there spouse. I don't like to bring this up but it is bugging me. I just saw a very big and nice bridge like the San Francisco bridge. I saw the big center parts that hold all of the cables very detail. Now what I just saw could be an image you look at alot or people talk about it and it will connect. Almost like a picture. I keep hearing hold the tape. I dont know what that means. Do you have a place with alot of bright bulbs like on a wall reminds me of when an actor get there make up on so they can see so well. Why am I hearing alot of different types of music. I am hearing country but the song I am hearing I think it is called history in the making. Darrious Ruckert I believe. I am coming up a little blank I am going to take a break. Let me know if anything clicks Thank You

Response

Thank you so much for taking the time for the reading, but, really nothing jumped out at me. I read over it twice and I really did not connect with anything.. Well, I am a very caring person, that is true, but thats about it..

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

READS FROM LONG AGO Empty Re: READS FROM LONG AGO

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi Sammi_stilleo, Looks like I am batting zero. Maybe I will get a strike with you and not a foul ball. Do you like to cuddle up with things. Do you ever feel that you have to fight the inner beast inside of you. I am taking a different approach i am going to look at you're picture while I am reading lets see if that helps. Do you have issues with high heel? Are you car smart? Or someone close that works on cars. Do you feel that people play games on you. Remember this might not be now but in the past. Did someone do a bad job at cutting you're hair I just saw scissors about ready to cut someones hair. Do you play the piano? I see a piano maybe you like the sound of one. Do you ever have a hard time breathing I feel short of breath. I keep seeing knives like really big knives crossing each other. It just clicked aint stilleto a high heel. Oops. Have you seen either a bunch of little cats or dogs I see you leaning down to play or pets some small animals to key is bunch. Please read my other reads cause i feel seeing to many reads in a day will mix up my reads. That iswhat is being told to me. Are you very fragile? Do you hate tight places? Why am I picking up so many fears with you? Do you have a drunken person around you that stay drunk alot. Do you have just one sister that you are fond of. Do you have issues with changing the radio station way to much. Do you know a tory. Let me know if there is any strikes are did i foul out. Thanks

Sensitive, I have to say, Sammi's read was very spot on with me , with some points. I understand that things get tangled up, i do the same thing if i do to much at once. I must say, you did a good job. Funny thing, i was thinking about sammi's situation last night and we even had a short talk about it... well, a pm...

My advice would be, try spreading the readings out a bit. Like i said, i have to be careful with myself, as it can all get jumbled up very easily,, i am impressed, especially due to the situation of reading this many people at once...

Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Sensitive, I want you to see what I have posted, it seems that you are picking up on me with someone else... I would also like you to take more time with me, if you dont mind, whenever you have a chance, and try again...i would really appreciate it... k2m

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-14-2010 10:12 AM

Personally my parapsychology sees cold readings here...ones the with advantage of some predetermined information from the forum.

Not so sure I am liking it either.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-14-2010 10:19 AM

Im sure we will all be very patient....My gift is very random, I have picked up on people on here at times, although, I am very careful who I talk to about it. It doesnt usually come to me all at once, but at times it does. I like to take my time and mull over things a bit....

Hi Sammi_stilleo, Looks like I am batting zero. Maybe I will get a strike with you and not a foul ball. Do you like to cuddle up with things. Do you ever feel that you have to fight the inner beast inside of you. i am taking a different approach i am going to look at you're picture while I am reading lets see if that helps. Do you have issues with high heel? Are you car smart? Or someone close that works on cars. Do you feel that people play games on you. Remember this might not be now but in the past. Did someone do a bad job at cutting you're hair I just saw scissors about ready to cut someones hair. Do you play the piano? I see a piano maybe you like the sound of one. Do you ever have a hard time breathing I feel short of breath. I keep seeing knives like really big knives crossing each other. It just clicked aint stilleto a high heel. Oops. DHave you see some either a bunch of little cats or dogs i see you leaning down to play or pets some small animals to key is bunch. Please read my other reads cause i feel seeing to many reads in a day will mix up my reads. That iswhat is being told to me. Are you very fragile? Do you hate tight places? Why am I picking up so many fears with you? Do you have a drunken person around you that stay drunk alot. Do you have just one sister that you are fond of. Do you have issues with changing the radio station way to much. Do you know a tory. Let me know if there is any strikes are did i foul out. Thanks

Response

Wow thats scary , um some of it I didn't understand , but alot of it makes sense , my mom is a recovering alcoholic shes been drinking since I was young , and I always had to take care of her , my best friend also tends to drink way to much so yes I have drunks around me . cutting hair umm thats also weird , I use to wear hair extensions that glued in , well they ruined my hair soo I just recently cut all my hair off so that it would grow back and now I have to wear a wig until it grows long enough . I do know a tory , she's my fiance ex girl friend who I hate , and boy do I really hate her .... thats weird . I hate being confined , I don't like tight places , I have to have my breathing room and I'm actually having a issue with that , cause I live with my fiance and his family and I'm moving out on my own so that I can have my own space , cause I really feel like I'm suffocating. I do love the sound of the piano and always wished I knew how to play , I listen to alot of classical music .I do have 3 sisters and I'm found of only the one Tabbitha because shes soo much like me .I'm not car smart I haven't even gotten my license yet on the count I have horrible anxiety , from my mom taking me on drunk car rides , and purposely trying to kill us . My brother is a mechanic and so are alot my uncles. I don't have a hard time breathing , I do have lots and lots of fears , I'm scared to die or people around me to die I constantly think the world is gonna end or , one of my family members is gonna get in a car wreck , or that I'm gonna crash on a airplane when I'm traveling , if you were to see my hands there completely covered in worried lines , I have so many many fears that they take over my life. I always have animals in my life , at the moment 2 dachshund are running around the house . I don't understand the big knives that's creepy , and the heels probably pop in your head from my user name cause stilettos are heels and yea my problem with heels are , as much as i love them I can't walk in them ha ha . i guess fighting my inner beast sorta makes sense , if It's what i think you meant . um i have horrible anger issues , and I have to try soo hard not to let them show , cause i tend to lash out and say the most hateful things i can think of I have lots of negativity build up in me . yea you did a really good job I'm surprised , you pretty much hit a home run with me . thanks soo much for taking the time to do this for me that was awesome.
You know what I was just thinking about the shortness of breath and yes i use to experience that , when I was around 13-15 but its been so long it didn't cross my mine that your readings also are about the past so yes you are correct with my hard time breathing , I also forgot to say I do cuddle with things like stuff animals and body pillows when i sleep . and I'm fragile , I act like I'm strong and mean and I use that as a wall so people can't see how weak and sensitive I really am . I'm very impressed with your reading it was dead on 100% , very good job and I'm surprised why you were having trouble with the others , maybe I'm just a very easy person to read .. thanks again you rock

(02-14-2010 08:11 AM)sensitive Wrote: Hi Shadow fox, how are you doing. It looks like I am not connecting very well. see I took about 3 weeks off cause of family issues with me doing this and now I am doing it behind scenes which could be one of the problems. Honesty is the best policy. So lets see what is coming thru. Do you ever feel so lonely? Lost for words. Boy are you sensitive. Alot of emotins running thru my mind. Oh Happy valentines to all of you guy's. I got to run my daughter is up I will finish later. thank you

Response

Wow you were right on the money :3

I have to say, the big knife thing also has another meaning, that really stood out to me!!!! Can you describe this knife to me??? no one but me could ever know the answer.

Thats what i picked up from the reading about sammi,, spot on with me!!!!! Awesome.....

wow k2m , maybe she was picking up on your read or you and I have alot incommon lol i didn't get the knives and the shortness of breath was not from a illness , and I'm not car smart so it probably was a mix reading between the both of us .

The Parapsychology Foundation, Inc. quotes an average of 25% accuracy in readings by individuals who exhibit no psychic gifting whatsoever. These findings are a result of years of recorded studies in clinical environments using proven methods.

Studies showing accuracy rates higher than 80% would consider the participant gifted.

Instead of reading in the fashion you have done here, why not try your skills at reading my pinpointed questions? I would love to see how accurate you are. I will PM my answers before posting this to UNR, whom I trust to guard them and as well insure my honesty in the reveal when you are finished.

1. What is my favorite color?
2. What household item do I collect?
3. What breed of dog do I own?
4. What is my favorite article of clothing?
5. What color is my home decorated in?
6. What did I get for Valentine's day?
7. What did I do as a child that changed my life?
8. How many states have I visited?
9. What is my favorite food?
10. What did I do today?

Bonus question: What project is hubby working on right now that I am very concerned about

Are you the same haunted lady I read on another site or two. Please let me know alias, slick, rick. if you are who I think you are then you know me already. And I don't need to look at info on the site. Esp when someone just gets on the site and it connects.

Thank you very much. See I had to rebuid my confidence. So I always have to warm up a bit. Last night I was tired and things were getting mixed up. But I will slow down. When I see please take the time to get back cause it should make sense if we connect. And plus I looked at your picture and maybe that is why we connected so much. I had a focus point. Thank You again

Before I do this are you the same haunted Lady I have read before. I need a direct answer. Cause if you are you know why I won't do it. Plus this is for fun and interesting for the site. Who cares if I am above average or below. It is amusing and keeps the site interesting. Plus it makes people feel good. There is no harm in it. Alot sites are so negative to having fun. I am a happy person and what I do I see or hear I don't look at peoples info and I might after I read them But I don't need to look at them. Thank You

Actually....I'm looking forward to your answers to Haunted Lady's questions....just sayin'....

K2M Said;

I have to say, I just realized that I had a dream about someone in January, my hubby and I wrote it down on the calendar. The karate and the knife crossing is making sence now. This is something that no one would know.. swords, daggers, that sort of thing.. ok.. I wonder if you can pick up anything from that person, I will tell you that it is a male..

This could be some very important info; for me to know...

I really appreciate it!!!!

I will try tonight. But after tonight I will try to read one person a day just so I won't loose site on my reads and get them mixed up. I am glad you are interested. That makes me feel good. I know there are people out there that do this but there are so many people that want to shut them down. And it is not fair. Most people relay what they see and hear they are not hit with direct questions. That is not how it works with me. But I am not afraid of trying new things I just need people thinking I am reading other peoples profile when I am not doing that. Thank You and I will see what comes up tonight and yes their was a man doing the knives and he had no shirt on all I saw was skin. But I will go into details later. Thank you

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-14-2010 05:55 PM

What other site? I do belong to one other forum but after I joined I never returned. As well, Haunted Lady isn't my username there. So I find it highly doubtful it would be me.

So answer away...

Looks like sensitive has his work cut out for him!!!!

You know that I will fail at this cause this has been tried on me before. Funny how people can be so negative about what I am doing. So if I do the test and fail what do you gain. But if I take the test and get 80% then I have all to gain. But we both know I will fail. Cause what comes to me I cant tell it what I want it tell me what I need. So direct answers will not work. But I will try so to let you know I am not afraid. To try anything. But I am going to read you to my way and we will see what I see. plus i don't spend that much time on sites reading them cause I don't have the time. So here we go for all to see if I can get what ever is helping me to answer you're question.1) yellow 2) mugs 3) terrier 4) sweat pants 5) satin/ beige 6) I would of said chocolate but we know what happen when you eat that.broch is what I heard.7) You were very heavy and you changed you're diet. Cool 14, 9)pasta 10) Worked out. I will try to answer bonus tomorrow. We all know what this outcome will be so I probably don't need the Bonus. But Thanks for the big headache. See ya Will wait for my responses.

You picked up I have a daughter (probably the one who is a member here). Actually, I have 2 daughters and a son. I also have 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons so children run rampant amok the hectik life I live. Yes I am from Ohio as stated on my profile, but 2 and a half hours North of Columbus...and have only been there twice (I hate big towns, traffic, crime etc.) My mom is alive and well...I just had a chat with Ali from here last week about trying to buy a large enough home where I could give her an apartment so she has her personal space (see my thread on "Is this a haunted house" where I mention it happens to be the right size and layout for what my families needs are), but keep her close enough to care for her. She's in fabulous health for her age with some minor concerns, but she has very little mobility and struggles to walk. You did hit that mom wears glasses...she went last week to the opthamologist and got a new pair.

My answers for the questions I asked are as follows:

1. What is my favorite color? Teal
2. What household item do I collect? Dishes Although there are 2 coffee mugs my grandfather made included in this collection...it's mostly unusual plates and glasswares.
3. What breed of dog do I own? Whippet
4. What is my favorite article of clothing? My pillbox hat
5. What color is my home decorated in? Green
6. What did I get for Valentine's day? Nothing
7. What did I do as a child that changed my life? Punched a bully
8. How many states have I visited? Nine
9. What is my favorite food? Potato Chips
10. What did I do today? Cleaned House

Bonus question: What project is hubby working on right now that I am very concerned about? Not going to reveal as you didn't attempt to answer.

I would like to address the fact that you seemed to hit on people other than the one you are reading though. There is actually a logical reason for this. Since you are doing cold readings, which are in fact meant to touch a large percentage of the population it should really be no surprize to anyone here that what you say to one person is somewhat accurate for another member. So when you do a generalized cold reading subject A sees that subject B's reading hits home and subject C sees that subject A's reading is fairly accurate for them. This isn't in fact a psychic reading, it's actually misleading. You say it's for entertainment purposes, yet what I see happening here is that you are toying with people's emotions. Just in case your keen psychic senses didn't pick up on that...I don't like it one bit.

I do think it's funny that you think I am negative about psychics (and btw you should really learn to spell 'psychic' if you intend to call yourself one). The truth is I am psychic myself. I have been for a lifetime...and many of the members here, some whom I call my friends have seen my gifts in action through personal contact and experiences with me. This includes the spiritmedium who belongs to the forum...while I was having a reading done by her for myself, I had a few psychic impressions on her that I shared...a fact she thought was quite humorous. She actually enjoys reading for other psychics...it leads to interesting conversations!

So no, I am not one who has any animosity for other true psychics whatsoever. I am a month away from finishing my course in parapsychology and hope to continue my research and open a non profit research facility. I wish there had been a place like that when I was a child and struggling with my abilities. Somewhere to go where others would understand...and teach me what it has taken a lifetime to learn on my own.

If you would like to hone in on your cold reading techniques for future use, try reading this thread...the coordinating link there will help teach you to further amaze your friends and defraud the public; http://www.talkparanormal.com/thread-5671.html

I see as I was writing this response you offered an apology. I don't think your apology should be directed to me, but instead to those whose trust you swayed in your attempt to amaze and astound us all. Possibly your wife doesn't like you 'sneaking' to do readings as she knows you are accomplishing nothing but manipulating others. My own psychic impression and advice to you...maybe you should listen to your wife more.

Haunted Lady, I respect your opinion very much!! It does make sence that if you throw a lot of info out there that others could pick up on it as thier own. I have to agree with you!!! i was just curious, and wanted to see if this was possible, the more I have read, the more I feel the way you do about it.

K2M thank you...and I have to just say quickly that in my contact with you and as well Indiangirl, I have seen that the both of YOU have quite a few genuine psychic gifts. I would be more apt to listen to either of you for direction if I ever needed it.

So, out of curiousity what are your thoughts or perceptions on a psychical research facility, do you see me doing this?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Thank's for you're insight.I wondering do you know what I am really doing? If you were a psychic you would know that I am not surfing the people and collecting info. You would truelly know that I am doing remote viewing but I don't know if you know what it is. You have to know if you are a psychic. I don't hurt people I don't mislead and I would love for you to read me so I can post how it connects. Plus I know you have pull on this site and I see people back down. If you were true then you would not say things that are incorrect. You would know everything I am doing is honest and never ment to hurt anyone. I won't argue with you cause it gets no where but if you want me banned then so be it. I am sure i can do this on any site cause it is fun and not mean like you say. So Thanks And I did not read you it was from what I thought was another person my bad.

I take umbrage to your statement that people "back down"...they look at the information and make their decisions based on that.

The fact is...you came on here requesting to read people...you have had some hit and miss results..someone came along and asked specific questions...and on most of them you were off. An OPINION was stated that it seemed cruel to do this...because yes, it is misleading. Not once did I see it mentioned that you were a "mean" or "cruel" person..simply that what you were doing does not sit well with some people.

The only way anyone gets banned from here is if they are perpetually insulting or attacking people...that hasn't been done here on either side. We don't ban someone because another member tells us to....EVER.

You are welcome to particpate here, and if you wish to continue to read people, by all means do so...but expect that all sides are going to be shown.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm

This looks like a veiled attempt of attacking someone's credibilty. Nit picky statements like Sensitive's incorrect spelling of psychic, that he is attempting to amaze and astound us with his ablities, and that maybe he should listen to his wife......that is a bit on the bully side, if you ask me. Apology?? He has no reason to apologize to anyone, is this not a forum in which we are able to throw things out there and see what others think of it? The only problem I have seen with Sensitive's readings thus far is, that he tries to do too many readings at a time, back to back, and under these circumstances the chances of residual information from a prior reading may infiltrate a current reading ,thus mixing up what is he saw. I have suggested to him to do only one person at a time, that way it may prevent infromation from one person's reading's info bleeding into anothers. This is not a dog and pony show, Sensitive is dedicated to his art, and I can see how he can become so excited when people react to his offer of a reading. At this point, he is not in any need to 'prove' himself to anybody, really. Those who have used him in a professional manner have had no issue with what he has been able to produce, information wise. Not all these intelligent people that have engaged him could not possibly have been 'duped' as you are implying with what he is doing. Bottom line is, his accuracy rate is high enough, and that is why he is still in demand as much as he is. I am sorry that he wasn't able to pick out what breed of dog you own, but the questions you posed, I think were meant to try to further debase
Sensitive's abilities.

You suggested to Sensitve a certain thread that would link him to a site "that will help teach you to further amaze your friends and defraud the public".............if that isn't intended to be an inflammatory statement. I don't what would. Is this a case of "I'm a better psychic than you are" kind of thing going on here? A truly dedicated 'psychic' is one that helps others newly in the field, sometimes being in a mentoring position. This is clearly not the case here it seems. Because of the nature of the field, we should all be supporting each other, not dish out disparaging remarks and trying to embarass one another.

What makes a good psychic? That question will forever be asked, and the answers are as varied as the questions.

You claim that you are a short time away from getting your 'degree' in parapsychology, and you hope to one day open up a non-profit research facility.

From what I have researched is that as of mid 2006, no accredited American College offers a formal parapsychology degree. That's not for lack of funding, but because they want to distance themselves from wild and extravagant claims made by a small (but vocal) fringe element within the New Age movement and paranormal fields.

Many 'degree mills' have sprouted up since the late 60's, their letter head may look impressive and they may claim a 30+ year history in the field, bottom line is they are still degree mills, they have no accreditation, and very little respect in the professional community.

The opinion is, that it is a waste of time and money, giving people a false sense of accomplishment, but I guess to each his own.

My hope is that we could maybe spend less time dissecting and over analyzing each others movements, and concentrate on that the intent is meant to help others, not diminish them.

The comment about his having to sneak around his wife, and her thinking that he accomplishing nothing and manipulating others, is so off the mark. That smacks of this being a 'mean girl' statement.
I know the reasoning behind him having to be careful around his wife. Because Sensitive is so dedicated to his field, he has a tendency to let time get away from him, thus cutting into his family life. We have spoken at great length about balancing his readings and spending time with the family. Yes there are times that he has to address a situation, and he tried to do it without disrupting his family. Some things cannot be controlled, as you well know.

I think I have said enough here, and I can well imagine I won't be the 'Star of the Day"........ Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, but I call it like I see it.

Oh, and sorry for any mis-spellings and grammar errors..........I'm only human

(02-15-2010 12:48 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Here is a problem I see with reading anyone, its accuracy, if your 50% accurate and a person requests help then its a flip of the coin on the results they get. If this person is scared or in danger then would you think a 50/50 guess is a solution? If half the cars that rolled off the assembly line were going to have brake failure would you buy one?

Readings are fine if they are for fun, but if a person is using one to make a life changing decision then they are extremely dangerous. I feel sorry for the people that think they are having paranormal experiences and call in a so called psychic. Some will go in without any debunking and tell the client they feel the home is haunted. Or they capture the magic dust orb and show the client and tell them its a spirit. Psychics are effected by high emf as well as a percentage of other people, this emf can give a psychic a false image of whats happening. So base your decisions on evidence not a feeling.

No where does Sensitive claim that what he reads is for is to change anyone's life. He says 'it might amuse you' How people react to it, well they are on their own. if they think it might be something bad, they shouldn't be asking for it in the first place if they are that scared of the outcome.
For you,is the EMF metre the holy grail?

No I tend to look at all the possible causes of paranormal, toxins, molds, prescription drugs, street drugs, alcohol, and a host of other explainable causes.

What do you do call an orb a spirit and tell someone they are haunted? Or do you flip a coin?
Ok winter comes we are indoors more, our homes closed up and we start to experience hearing and seeing things, we get feelings of being watched. So does this mean paranormal activity increases? Lets look at what has changed, the home is now closed up so its quieter. Ok lets look at that first the home is quieter so sounds we normally might not of heard we now hear. We are in the house more so that would give you a greater opportunity to experience something. Now lets look at some other things we may take for granted. We are indoors more so we are exposed to things in the home more.

Furnaces are up and running and some are producing carbon monoxide, now this has been linked to producing paranormal type feelings and hallucinations. So as an investigator your equipment should include a couple of carbon monoxide detectors.

Examples:

Carbon monoxide has been proven to cause paranormal and its been known since 1921. The American Journal of Ophthalmology published a case study involving a couple who moved into a house and promptly began to suffer headaches, listlessness and strange auditory and visual hallucinations (footsteps, mysterious figures, strange sensations, etc.). Their symptoms were finally traced to a faulty furnace. Could the fact paranormal activity rises in the winter months be tied to carbon monoxide poisoning?

A more recent case in 2005 involved a woman who was found delirious and hyperventilating after seeing a “ghost” while taking a shower; respondents discovered a new gas water heater had been improperly installed, flooding her house with carbon monoxide. Look at the home to see if they have an attached garage and if they warm their cars up, this can leak into the home as well.

So now we have to look at this as a possible cause of paranormal feelings. But does it explain it all?

Mold in your home can be dangerous as well but when the house isn’t closed up we get away from high doses. When we close the home up we are exposed to mold and breath it in more. Some mold has been linked to people experiencing paranormal.

Toxins in and around your home, can and have caused people to experience paranormal activity. So are you storing toxins in your home? Do you live by a factory or mine that has been cited for polluting air or water? If yes then you may have just discovered what causes your paranormal activity.

Prescription drugs and street drugs can and do have side effects where the person taking them thinks they are experiencing paranormal. Different people react differently to these drugs so side effects can vary. Some of these side effects, paranoia, abnormal dreams, day dreams, and hallucinations. So make sure you ask when you do an investigation if anyone is on medication.

Magnetic fields can and do alter your thinking in the front temporal lobe making you think your experiencing paranormal . Now are these magnetic fields in the home? Yes lots of them are, from your wiring to a clock radio next to your bed. So make sure these are explored if you think your experiencing paranormal.

Now we have looked at possible cause of paranormal activity, once we rule out all the manmade causes then we can concentrate on finding what is paranormal.

If anyone would like a read it is for fun I am not a psychic but I do remote viewing. Which means I might be able to pick things up about you. That is all it is. I sometime will pick up feelings and see objects but it is what is shown or is told and you don't have to tell me anything I do a cold reading and if it hit's great if not that is fine to. So thank you all and I will do one a day if interested. I have to do one tonight so tonight is taken. Thanks Very much.

YAY! Sensitive!! Ya learnt howda spell p s y c h i c !!
Spider!

I honestly have an issue with spelling it right. I always have. Nice to see ya on the site. Good friends are hard to find. I appreciate you're knowledge and your time cause I know your story. thank you

Lady Kamae - 02-15-2010 07:40 PM

So, what have we learned today kids? Well, I am a bully. Also apparently I need a false sense of accomplishment.

Spidermeema as far as the parapsychology...read my response again. I never said 'degree' nor did I infer it in any way. I already have a degree...a couple of them in fact. The parapsychology course (which is exactly what I said) is a career diploma meant to compliment an education I have already attained. As far as parapsychology being worthless...someone needs to alert Stanford and Princeton. Every credible parapsychologist in the United States to this date...has a doctorate in other fields, most in psychology, sociology, or anthropology (in the secular arena). Doctorates in religious formats which would relate would be Divinty or Metaphysics.

UNR, I agree with you on many points you brought up as well...there is a reason I don't participate in an investigative team. I won't let my gifts...which many times do amount to feelings, influence an investigation. Clients deserve to be presented with the truth, nothing less and nothing more. I have shared before that even with my gifts, I always do my research...and if I can't back it up with concrete information even I discredit myself! I write it off as an odd experience I can't explain...and I have had my share, believe me.

Also, I have an equipment issue. Although I don't believe in the use of EMF meters for 'hunting ghosts', they are useful in detecting the fear cage phenomena however...which lends quite a bit to claims of paranormal activity. They cause nausea, paranoia, hallucination and a host of other symptoms people associate with ghosts.

Personally, I can't touch an EMF meter. Get one near me, and it goes bonkers. The K2 milliGauss Meter is the same, and lights up like Las Vegas. Needle or lights, somehow my energy interferes with the results...much of the equipment doesn't cooperate with me in the room. Batteries, lights...I can't even wear a watch. So research is my thing...much more effective for me lol!

Anyway, if I in any way made you feel unwelcome here Sensitive I do offer my apology. That was in no way my intention. We all have our opinions, and that is what makes this a forum. Whether we agree or not, please know I welcome your presence here, and I look forward to knowing you more.

In respect,
~HL~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-15-2010 08:22 PM

Very well said and I hope that some of you're knowledge and expertise can flow my way. I have to admit I had a hard time sleeping last night and I chose some bad words. But you have to have people like all of us to help build and get more knowledge on these subjects that we all talk about. I feel so much better that we are talking and not saying things that really should not be said. I really don't know how I am seeing these things but it started out at work when i would go to my next home i already drew on my computer what the house looked like and what statue that was in front I knew there was a bay window and skylights. Plus I wrote down they would be talking about a dungeon and as soon as I arrived everything was there and when I went in the home the first words that came out of her mouth was lets go down into the dungeon. I have had this happen so much that I almost lost my real job because I had told what I had seen to the customer and it scared them to death and they reported me. And would you believe it happen again cause I was so obsessed. The actual first time I was using a recorder cause I was so amazed at evp. After five years I thought I would right down what I would see and what happen was one or two things would happen then 4 or 5 then I was writing down for my family what I would see that day and I wrote down twenty five things and that day twenty four came exactly true. And all of them was objects I would see. So I waited and sure enough they all showed there faces. It got to a point that I did not have to look for them they were presented to me. So I would go on the radio and do this I would see things before I got there and it all happen exactly and alot with the passion I presented. I even said I would see a big dog and sure enough that day one of the other radio dj brought this big old dog. I really am experiencing this and I don't know where it is coming from I just hear and see parts of stuff and I try to put it into how it reall fits together. I can not have a question asked to me and get it right. I have to see it first then I try to explai it to the person. I did my neighbor and that very week 14 out of 15 things happen at her grand pa funeral. They were all future events. But I feel this need to be somewhere I just don't know where. I have been on other sites but they played games and came back on as different people and different cities. Which is not fair. I have had some disturbing reads and those people never get back to me. I have been tested on other sites by using a big picture and they said my focus was better. I do really pick up alot of stuff. So just give me a chance and see the results. I really would never want to hurt anyone. I have so many experiences that I am writing a book. Hopefully it will be out this Halloween. I just hope we all can be friends and enjoy what ever comes our way. Thank you all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-15-2010 09:39 PM

After I really thought about it. I have a grand baby 3 and my baby girl is 4. They do run around and play together. My sister in law has a real big drawing of her precious cartoon dog on one side of her window and on the right is a cartoon of her son I see alot. My daughter is pregnant with her fourth child and it has been on me and my wife's mind. I have a light brownish sofa and a couch. No sheet on them but my mom would always put sheets on our couches when I was a kid. The rest dont hit but I would say you were right on.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-15-2010 11:28 PM

(02-14-2010 12:29 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(02-14-2010 08:11 AM)sensitive Wrote: Hi Shadow fox, how are you doing. It looks like I am not connecting very well. see i took about 3 weeks off cause of family issues with me doing this and now I am doing it behind scenes which could be one of the problems. Honesty is the best policy. So lets see what is coming thru. Do you ever feel so lonely? Lost for words. Boy are you sensitive. Alot of emotins running thru my mind. Oh Happy valentines to all of you guy's. I got to run my daughter is up i will finish later. thank you
wow you were right on the money :3
Hi Shadow Fox, Sorry it took so long and I will try to connect with you at night and maybe a snip it tomorrow morning. Lets see what come to mind. Do you ever dream or would like to be in another persons shoes. I see a young lady dancing by herself but she seam like see is looking into the sky twirling with a dress on. But she is not really who she is. Kind of strange. Are you not happy right now? I fill that you are hiding behind a door and you won't come around. Why do I feel and see this. It is strange cause your name kinda a suit your life. Shadow (hiding) fox ( what you would like to be. Not looks wise but maybe more confident and stronger than an old fox. What I am getting with you is strong stuff. This is not my normal read you are very deep and very hard to get into. I hope I am not making you feel bad. I told everyone I would not do that but I feel something is not up to par. I think I will continue another time I am getting way to deep. Thank You and I will try more tomorrow if I did not make you upset. Have a good night.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-16-2010 04:06 PM

Hi to everyone, I think I will use caution on my reads. I will not put anything to personal on here anymore. I do feel this could cause issues for people. My senses are telling not to put anything that might hurt someone. I already do feel I may have crossed the line. If I get anymore personal stuff I will pm the person. So thank you all. And I will put objects and I will put certain things down. But I will lay off any personal things. And it will be put in you're pm box. Thanks Sensitive.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-16-2010 07:46 PM

Will have say I thought I did something wrong but it looks like I did nothing wrong. So I am ready for some new people. Thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - jeff - 02-16-2010 08:18 PM

(02-13-2010 11:24 AM)Indiangirl Wrote: UNR told me privately that he loves to squaredance. That it is his passion...
Seriously, though, I want this guy to 'read' me.

Indiangirl, I am getting a reading on you..., but nothing subtle. I think the little white lie you are telling us about UNR is very funny, but far from the truth.

Have you ever gone square dancing? It could be fun. You'll never know until you try it.

Good Joke,
jeff

UNR,
I really enjoy reading your comments..., they are short and to the point. What would you say if I asked what is your age? You strike me as a pretty sharp young man/woman, and sometimes as a wise person noticeably a little older, comfortable being yourself, not judgemental, but discriminating, not vindictive but considerate and honest. I really envy you a bit. Sadly, I am still learning to live with myself..., but then I do drag a lot of baggage along in my life. Do you ever become emotional, on this site? with strangers? Are you surprised very often? How do you respond to that? I don't think I've ever seen you write a single line that would betray your composure.

God, and several other people know that I can become pretty negative(bipolar), and He also knows how committed to staying on course for good things in my life..., I just haven't arrived yet. For that matter, I may never actually reach that point. A great many people never make it to that point either.

I think adults usually know better than to show all their cards(and wear a mask) and don't betray their good face so others don't discover their true feelings..., feelings on their own are not sufficient to navigate through one's life. You seem to be navigating fairly well, as far as I can tell. I think you are truly "cool and composed." Keep up the good work! If you ever feel negative, would you express it in this media?

jeff

RE: Reading people and seeing things - UglyNRude - 02-16-2010 09:27 PM

Ok I'm older so I guess I've learned all my life. When I was younger I took up boxing as a hobby and I think that in itself taught me to be calm, plus I was a bouncer in a few bars which taught me to remain calm and predict trouble before it happened.

Now do I lose my temper easily? Not at all. Some posts may frustrate me, but I will tell it like I see it. I think this forum has lots of interesting intelligent people and I enjoy their posts. Now out of those people I truly have respect for a couple handfuls. People will never agree with everything posted and that is what makes a forum interesting. I may take a side I disagree on to spark a topic.

As far as feeling negative, I never feel negative, I may get drained and need to recharge but avoid negativity. Will I respond in media? Yes if its against my belief.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-16-2010 10:03 PM

UNR~50 (ish isn't) older. It's just getting started! Oops sorry, not my psychic thread I will shush. A monogrammed "L"? Alright, alright I am done playing lol!

Anyway sensitive~go on about your remote readings here...you aren't doing anything wrong per say...and I suspect that you might actually have some gifts. I do think what you have done here previously looks like cold readings, which is why I wanted you to try another avenue. Like anything skills are honed by practice, practice, practice...and sweetheart remote readings are advanced psychic skills.

I really didn't intend to come off harshly to you...please don't think you did anything wrong because of what I said. Also in my answer reveal to you, and you did get a couple of things correct. You mentioned 'mugs'...I collect dishes but in that collection are 2 mugs my grandfather made. He was employed at Walker China for nearly 20 years until their close. Though my mother is not deceased...she did buy her glasses (which you mentioned me holding) last week. She hadn't been sure she could afford them...I told her I was 'holding' some savings for her purchase if she needed it.

I really think with further practice and focus you will gain alot of clarity in your readings. I also admit asking in asking you to read me, I didn't let down the protections I have worked so hard to learn. They have become second nature for me...and I just hadn't thought about needing to let down my psychic barrier to insure your success. You have taught me a great lesson, and I thank you for that...

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-16-2010 10:43 PM

It sure feels good to read a reply and feel good about it. But I would love to really read you cause I think it would be interesting. I have to read alot on this site but it is so huge. It is like I had cuffs on me and someone has given me the hey to run free. So Thank you and I am sure I will recieve much knowledge from you. I will start putting stuff on the site to. I have many years of info gathered. I was a loner thru out all my adventures pretty much. No one to back me up. I would start out of course at graveyards and so fo until things started coming to me. But i put pretty much 5 years of every day and every night that it really consumed me. But it seamed that the more I put in the better the results. So I thank you again and I will keep up with the forum. Thanks for having me.

So lets see what is up my sleeve. Had to add a little humor. The first thing that came to my mind was a werewolf. I know it sounds strange but it came real quick. I see someone one setting in front of like a sketch pad I see the either drawing or sketching but the paper is like a big paper 2ft wide by 3ft long. Very unusual I saw just saw a right eye with about 2 inches of skin around it and the rest was complete blackness. I think I know what this means but I will wait for you're response. I just heard swiming pool. I know this is random but it was told to me. I keep seeing a person like playing with their sleeves like the sleeves are brown but it looks like the person is to small the the jacket I believ. I see you know when you push a shirt up you're arms so you dont get them wet. I see the crunching effect. On my right side I saw a fiddle being played. All I could see was the instruments being played but there wer no one there. Just the fiddle and the thing that makes it sound pretty. I see someone with a head injury I see bandage around the top of the head all the way down to the ears. Do you have someone near that has a rough time of getting up they seam like they can not get up like most people. Takes them forever to get up and at it. I just heard went to state. That sounds like a sports comment. Do you have a scar on you like a half moon shape. or a pretty good size one. This could be something you might run across. I am being directed to some shiny wood floors. Or it could be a nice piece of furniture that shines and when people come over they see it and say it is nice. When I was seeing this I could see that you take good care of you're home. Not alot of clutter spacious and clean. Do you have someone around that uses this phrase BY THE WAY. I just saw someone grab their heart and fall to the ground. Do you have an issue with fast food? I knwo it is not much but it was hard to get this. And I really never know if anything hits till the response. But it was like I had to open up ten doors to get a glimpse. You have alot of doors keeping you safe. Thanks and let me down slow. see ya. Nights are so hard to do this cause I am so tired. Have a good sleep.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - dizziayr - 02-17-2010 05:32 AM

Hi sensitive, i wouldnt object to you reading me, good or bad, we all have both in us.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-17-2010 06:22 AM

(02-17-2010 05:32 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Hi sensitive, i wouldnt object to you reading me, good or bad, we all have both in us.

Thank You I will try tonight.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-17-2010 10:08 AM

Sensitive...just wanted to let you know I will respond to your reading notes later. I was actually quite impressed with what you picked up on and will go into detail as soon as I have the time to respond accordingly.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-17-2010 11:05 AM

(02-17-2010 10:08 AM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Sensitive...just wanted to let you know I will respond to your reading notes later. I was actually quite impressed with what you picked up on and will go into detail as soon as I have the time to respond accordingly.

Thank You, I will will be waiting.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - dizziayr - 02-17-2010 12:36 PM

(02-17-2010 06:22 AM)sensitive Wrote:
(02-17-2010 05:32 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Hi sensitive, i wouldnt object to you reading me, good or bad, we all have both in us.

Looking forward to it, thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-18-2010 03:30 AM

(02-17-2010 12:36 PM)dizziayr Wrote:
(02-17-2010 06:22 AM)sensitive Wrote:

Looking forward to it, thanks
Hi Dizziayr, Sorry I did not get to you yet. Took the wife out for a movie and dinner and we were out late. I will get to you asap. Did not end the night till after 1 am. Thank you

RE: Reading people and seeing things - dizziayr - 02-18-2010 03:33 AM

Movie and dinner, lucky lady hope yous had a great night, no probs Sensitive, thanks for getting back to me.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-18-2010 02:51 PM

(02-18-2010 03:33 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Movie and dinner, lucky lady hope yous had a great night, no probs Sensitive, thanks for getting back to me.

Hi Dizziayr, I am going to try during the day but I do have a big headache but I would like to see if it helps.I get the urge of wanting something. Have been needing something. I just saw a car wreck and the hood of the car looked like it was actually open but it was crushed. I only saw the car but my senses tell me it was a crash. I really believe the headache does affect my seeing things. So lets start again tonight I just proved that I can't do it with a headache. No thoughts are coming thru. I just heard Clydesdale. Strange how nothing is coming thru. I believe everything could change a read the smallest noise to the temperature. Do you have something going on with horses it is like I am at the races. I am trying to experiment with my mind. Yes I definetly will try at night not that many noises and my kids are running around and it won't work. Thanks and I will continue later. It is to bright the light is not good. When I do this no light s on and no noises. See ya

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-18-2010 11:24 PM

(02-18-2010 02:51 PM)sensitive Wrote:
(02-18-2010 03:33 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Movie and dinner, lucky lady hope yous had a great night, no probs Sensitive, thanks for getting back to me.

Hi Dizziayr, I am going to try during the day but I do have a big headache but I would like to see if it helps.I get the urge of wanting something. Have been needing something. I just saw a car wreck and the hood of the car looked like it was actually open but it was crushed. I only saw the car but my senses tell me it was a crash. I really believe the headache does affect my seeing things. So lets start again tonight I just proved that I can't do it with a headache. No thoughts are coming thru. I just heard Clydesdale. Strange how nothing is coming thru. I believe everything could change a read the smallest noise to the temperature. Do you have something going on with horses it is like I am at the races. I am trying to experiment with my mind. Yes I definetly will try at night not that many noises and my kids are running around and it won't work. Thanks and I will continue later. It is to bright the light is not good. When I do this no light s on and no noises. See ya
So I am back for a little bit how have you been. It is late and quite. So lets get some more info. I keep hearing something about batteries. Did you have an issue with a battery. I think maybe you are hard to read. I keep getting blanks. Is there a reason for this. Funny another song. By stevie wonder. I love her that I need her. I really love music. Still drawing blanks. I think I will try early tomorrow. For a bit.

(02-18-2010 11:24 PM)sensitive Wrote:
(02-18-2010 02:51 PM)sensitive Wrote:

So I am back for a little bit how have you been. It is late and quite. So lets get some more info. I keep hearing something about batteries. Did you have an issue with a battery. I think maybe you are hard to read. I keep getting blanks. Is there a reason for this. Funny another song. By stevie wonder. I love her that I need her. I really love music. Still drawing blanks. I think I will try early tomorrow. For a bit.
I am a little stumped with you. things are not flowing. Is there a reason for this? Have a good night and we will see in the am. Thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - dizziayr - 02-19-2010 03:03 AM

Hi sensitive, thats kind of weird, of late iv been watching police programmes on the tv (dont usually) anyway, i was watching 'Road Wars' its about how the traffick cops deal with speeders, car thiefs and road traffick accidents, also, iv been watching a programme about thhe 'Mounted Police', so your right in that respect. The battieries hahahaha, my tv remote control is always asking me to change the battery, thats so weird, Stevie Wonder i drew a blank,but, in saying that, i heard a song the other day and i was trying to recall who sang it, i thought Stevie Wonder !!!!!!!!! To me its like your seeing what i am, thats weird. Hope you get a bit more, im fascinated now.......

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-19-2010 04:47 AM

(02-19-2010 03:03 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Hi sensitive, thats kind of weird, of late iv been watching police programmes on the tv (dont usually) anyway, i was watching 'Road Wars' its about how the traffick cops deal with speeders, car thiefs and road traffick accidents, also, iv been watching a programme about thhe 'Mounted Police', so your right in that respect. The battieries hahahaha, my tv remote control is always asking me to change the battery, thats so weird, Stevie Wonder i drew a blank,but, in saying that, i heard a song the other day and i was trying to recall who sang it, i thought Stevie Wonder !!!!!!!!! To me its like your seeing what i am, thats weird. Hope you get a bit more, im fascinated now.......

See what I pick might not be what it seams. I have picked up numerous moves before the person watched it the next night. I read another person to yesterday a it and was picking up info from the book she was reading. So it is hard. I often wonder where people live and how that effects the read. Or their age. Makes a difference. So lets see what a few hours of sleep if it makes any difference in the read. I jus heard Mathew now this rings a bell to me. And I will wait for you're response. Cause this Mathew is a big deal To Millions that is you're hint. I just heard garbage. I see this alot and it usuay will bring up a memory about. There goes music with you again. (IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY THAN IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD). This could be a direct hit with you. I am hearing alot with you. I just heard numbers do you do something with numbers?. I got to walk a mile to get my car right now so I got to cut it short. But I am having fun. I will play more later Thank You
It would be great to not pick up some stuff that would be random but if I don't include them sometimes they are very important. I wll be home fter 10 pm tnight I will see ya then.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - dizziayr - 02-19-2010 05:35 AM

Hi Sensitive, Mathew, nup dont know Mathew, and cant remember hearing anything of a Mathew, but the rubbish (garbage) Big hit there, as iv just finished cleaning the house and kicking up at stink (pardon the pun) about the family missing the bin, (ours is in a cupboard) and leaving the mess on the floor, i got a mouse a few months ago. The numbers, again, no, im absolutley word stupid, infact im worse than that haha, i honestly cant get my head around numbers.

Music yes, i listen to all sorts of music, but millions do, hope to hear more......... Thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-19-2010 10:56 AM

Hi sensitive, i was wondering, when you have time, could you try reading me again??? Going back and reading what you read for me before, could you be more specific? I dont mind you doing it here!!! By the way, K2M stands for know2much....anything you would like to add would be great... thank you ,k2m

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-19-2010 09:28 PM

(02-19-2010 10:56 AM)K2M Wrote: Hi sensitive, i was wondering, when you have time, could you try reading me again??? Going back and reading what you read for me before, could you be more specific? I dont mind you doing it here!!! By the way, K2M stands for know2much....anything you would like to add would be great... thank you ,k2m

That will not be a problem. Would love to see more.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SPAGHETTIxPRINCESS - 02-19-2010 09:41 PM

Haai Sensitive! I want to welcome you to the forum and was wondering if you could answer some of my questions?

Just my basics, you know?

*My favorite color[s]
*What I collect
*Favorite stories I read
*What I got for Valentines day

-HLG

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-19-2010 09:49 PM

(02-19-2010 09:41 PM)xHauntedxLittlexGirl Wrote: Haai Sensitive! I want to welcome you to the forum and was wondering if you could answer some of my questions?

*My favorite color[s]
*What I collect
*Favorite stories I read

-HLG

Sorry Sensitive...this kid belongs to me. Notice the similarities? Funny part is she didn't even read my posts and had no clue I asked a few of the same questions. She hadn't even been online for several days.

Don't worry, she freaks me out all the time.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Indiangirl - 02-19-2010 10:12 PM

HL, y'all are two peas in a pod!
I have to say to everyone reading this thread that I appreciate all the time Sensitive has put in to this, even if he is not 100% all the time.
I'm very impressed.
Thank you, Sensitive.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-19-2010 10:15 PM

(02-19-2010 09:49 PM)Haunted Lady Wrote:
(02-19-2010 09:41 PM)xHauntedxLittlexGirl Wrote: Haai Sensitive! I want to welcome you to the forum and was wondering if you could answer some of my questions?

*My favorite color[s]
*What I collect
*Favorite stories I read

-HLG

Sorry Sensitive...this kid belongs to me. Notice the similarities? Funny part is she didn't even read my posts and had no clue I asked a few of the same questions. She hadn't even been online for several days.

Don't worry, she freaks me out all the time.
Hi Haunted Lady, Still waiting for you're response, I am sure you know that. funny how you two have the same thoughts. My mom and sister could do the same things. But it sounds like it happens alot with you to. I would love to read her though if that is alright? Let me know or should I ask her?

*My favorite color[s]
*What I collect
*Favorite stories I read

-HLG Hello mysterious one. I really fall flat on my face with questions asked to me that part I don't have yet. But if you would like a read i am sure to put you on the list. I am sure it will be interesting. Thank you

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SPAGHETTIxPRINCESS - 02-19-2010 10:54 PM

Ok-Kay; Go a head I'm a trooper fo sho. Let me know!

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-19-2010 10:57 PM

(02-19-2010 05:35 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Hi Sensitive, Mathew, nup dont know Mathew, and cant remember hearing anything of a Mathew, but the rubbish (garbage) Big hit there, as iv just finished cleaning the house and kicking up at stink (pardon the pun) about the family missing the bin, (ours is in a cupboard) and leaving the mess on the floor, i got a mouse a few months ago. The numbers, again, no, im absolutley word stupid, infact im worse than that haha, i honestly cant get my head around numbers.

Music yes, i listen to all sorts of music, but millions do, hope to hear more......... Thanks

Hello again, Now back to you're read. Mathew was coming to me from the bible. And when I said numbers I heard nuMbers being said I did not get any other info. But you took at being smart but is was not ment that way it must of been ment their is an issue with numbers or I would of said you are good with numbers. I am going to do more tonight so hold tight. I got more to do and i need to stay on the road and not ver off.

(02-19-2010 10:54 PM)xHauntedxLittlexGirl Wrote: Ok-Kay; Go a head I'm a trooper fo sho. Let me know!
I am little behind and will need to get caught up so it will probably be a little bit but it will happen soon. Just by you're response I feel great energy. Thank you

(02-19-2010 05:35 AM)dizziayr Wrote: Hi Sensitive, Mathew, nup dont know Mathew, and cant remember hearing anything of a Mathew, but the rubbish (garbage) Big hit there, as iv just finished cleaning the house and kicking up at stink (pardon the pun) about the family missing the bin, (ours is in a cupboard) and leaving the mess on the floor, i got a mouse a few months ago. The numbers, again, no, im absolutley word stupid, infact im worse than that haha, i honestly cant get my head around numbers.

Hi again dizziayr, How are you doing. I will see what comes to mind but again I am exhausted from todays work and no sleep last night. See I have not looked where you are from but I love the way you word stuff. Very cool. It was like I heard a brittish person talking to me and I loved the accent. I was sick today and I am hoping that tomorrow will bring a new day of rest. So what are we seeing tonight.What i am seeing tonigth is a big gym with only one person in it. Now we have to look at these reads and i will tell you why. I just saw one person in such a big area by herself. Am I seeing a girl in a gym or is this representing something much stronger. people only look one way usually and not at all angles. this person in the gym shows strength and power over her situation. She is powerfull enough to consume the whole area by herself. Most people would say I never have been to the gym lately. So we have to look around the corner to see whats on the other side. What i give you hold on to for a little while cause it will show its self if it is meant to happen. I still get blocking with you. You never answered my last same question. Do you have guards up around you? let me know. I keep hearing a female say DATE AND TIME. This sound like an old thing that was said to me when I was in school taking a test. What i am picking up looks like some kind of a teacher with the traditional teacher glasses talking to a student. But could be the future. Their is alot of people talking about you and around you. I keep hearing conversation. See alot of people dont believe in past lives but you must be important cause they are trying to connect. Does this make sense. To you? The people are from I would say 30's or maybe 40's the guy is an older man wearing a suit. I believe it is gray. A little heavier set. does you're kids say to you I AINT CLEANING IT UP. Or mabe it is you saying it cause you do it all the time.I just heard those words. Are you able to hear voices cause alot of the stuff I am getting is from voices. Do you ever do any evp's. I think you should cause people around you have stuff to tell you. Let me know how you feel about this. thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-20-2010 12:06 AM

Ok so here's my response to your read. You didn't hit on much with me, just a few little things here and there. I know I said you had quite impressed me and you did...but this read was more than a personal read. I had to delay my response to be certain...sorry about that but I will explain.

With me you were right on 3 things for sure...I hate long sleeves and always push them up. My arms are short, a long sleeve is always too long. Shiny wood...I have hardwood floors in my bedroom. I don't like clutter and clean several times through the day. The house is roomy, without alot of 'extra' unneeded furnishings.

Here's the important stuff I noted though;

The eye...a normal and natural visual of the mind's eye. This is you getting in tune. Probably the first time you have seen this, but as you practice where your natural gifts lie you will find it happening more often.

The doors...that you are right on target with. I picture myself going through a series of doors when I read...I open each one as I open portions of myself. I close them when I am through in my protections actions.

State College, person having a hard time getting up, heart attack...also the day before you mentioned Columbus...I believe these all to be related to the recent death of an Ohio State student that contracted meningitis and died.

Bandages and head wound...you described the injuries of one of the casualties of the recent IRS building vs. small aircraft incident.

Werewolf...the werewolf carnival just ended in Switzerland.

To be honest I think you are very gifted but not neccessarily with personal remote readings. Remember I mentioned Edgar Cayce earlier? He did remote readings which accurately predicted events in the world and in the news. I personally think this is where your natural gifting is really prevalent.

Try it out...write down some of what comes to you...or even start another thread here and practice remote readings on events. Go back after a few days and weeks and see how accurate you were.

Psychics have their natural niche. Where one has gifts stronger in a particular area...someone else will have gifts more tuned in to another. Seriously, try the excersize I suggest and see what happens. It sure can't hurt anything! Of course, this is just my own opinion. Reading back though it makes so much sense to me. What do you think?

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-20-2010 06:28 AM

Actually I know this is true. I read up on him and I know what he has done and what he predicted. Yes I have predicted future events. I knew about the earthquake in Michigan. As I write this I am trembling real bad almost like I am overdosing on a drug. I can barely write. Must take deep breaths. I predicted the big brudge having issues and stuff falling down. I went to a horse race with my mother in law and predicted that number 3 would win all daY.No matter what the horse number three one all day. See you see more than others so you gifts truelly show. So I will think about a new thread and you know I have been thinking about that every since I startedon here. Thank You very much.
This has always been on the back burner. I was hooked up with a magazine writer in my town and she was so imoressed but she wanted to go public and that would of at that time ruin my job. So the guides helping me out have been slowly letting do things and see things and I knew the time will come with this will come out and I feel it is getting closer. I am impressed with what you said and that you knew It was on my mind for a while. Great job.

(02-20-2010 06:28 AM)sensitive Wrote: Actually I know this is true. I read up on him and I know what he has done and what he predicted. Yes I have predicted future events. I knew about the earthquake in Michigan. As I write this I am trembling real bad almost like I am overdosing on a drug. I can barely write. Must take deep breaths. I predicted the big brudge having issues and stuff falling down. I went to a horse race with my mother in law and predicted that number 3 would win all daY.No matter what the horse number three one all day. See you see more than others so you gifts truelly show. So I will think about a new thread and you know I have been thinking about that every since I startedon here. Thank You very much.
This has always been on the back burner. I was hooked up with a magazine writer in my town and she was so imoressed but she wanted to go public and that would of at that time ruin my job. So the guides helping me out have been slowly letting do things and see things and I knew the time will come with this will come out and I feel it is getting closer. I am impressed with what you said and that you knew It was on my mind for a while. Great job.

I am know thinking about my reads and the people I have tried to help. And now I know I was seeing future because I was being coached by a woman around the world that was agreeing with me more and when I would give it to her she wanted more cause it was happening the very next day. From a stabbing to the exact house they were planning on searching. So as I really think she new it was the future event she was trying for me to see when they would find the person. And I am sure what I gave her will pan out when it is time. But their were forces taht were against me and making my family sick. So I backed off and never went back. And I kneed to learn more on pretecting myself cause I feel things get thru that will harm me and my family. Thanks for the direction.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SPAGHETTIxPRINCESS - 02-20-2010 09:36 AM

To be honest Sensitive; I think you may have abilities but you haven't processed them well and to the point where you could say you can read someone because it took me a while to learn, still learning. The thing about me is that I feel others pain, I can see the future and the past, I can get in touch with my past life, I can communicate with spirits. It didn't happen all at once when I was able to do all of it, It didn't happen over night but I suggest you work on your abilities. Do like exercises and stuff to help you. Predicting Werewolves is great but yu were to tune into something else. Focus and Practice;

And I would still like to know what you get, Think of me as some kind of long distance test subject or something.

-HLG

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-20-2010 02:58 PM

Sensitive I wasn't sure if I should respond to you here or privately. It seems alright here though since I don't know you or your circle of people...you mentioned someone around the world guiding you in some of visions etc. The way you posted this sounds like it was some time ago.

I am picking up someone in your life though that seems to be guiding you right now very closely. It seems like she is more local to you...definately in the same state you are. I get the word "deciept" very clearly as well as the name Lisa.

Anyway, don't know what that might mean to you, however remember to reserve caution whenever someone takes you under their wing. Not everything is as it appears...and your reputation could suffer greatly for it if your cohorts aren't presenting truthful evidence or mentoring you appropriately.

Just a few words of wisdom anyone should be aware of.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-20-2010 04:20 PM

(02-20-2010 09:36 AM)xHauntedxLittlexGirl Wrote: To be honest Sensitive; I think you may have abilities but you haven't processed them well and to the point where you could say you can read someone because it took me a while to learn, still learning. The thing about me is that I feel others pain, I can see the future and the past, I can get in touch with my past life, I can communicate with spirits. It didn't happen all at once when I was able to do all of it, It didn't happen over night but I suggest you work on your abilities. Do like exercises and stuff to help you. Predicting Werewolves is great but yu were to tune into something else. Focus and Practice;

And I would still like to know what you get, Think of me as some kind of long distance test subject or something.

-HLG

I have been reading people for over a almost two years. And I have had many success story. I might be reading them the way you think I should. But it is the way it comes to me now. I feel to and hurt alot that is why I have to back off sometimes and actually take a week off because of the feelings and pain. I would love some help in finding out the right way in reading people if you have it please share it. I know my reponses rarely turn people away from me they keep coming back for more. I would love for you to tell me something anything about my fmily or my dad I never knew. Or anything that would tell me to really listen to you. So please I am asking to shed some of you're gift on to me so I may see differently. Thank You

(02-20-2010 02:58 PM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Sensitive I wasn't sure if I should respond to you here or privately. It seems alright here though since I don't know you or your circle of people...you mentioned someone around the world guiding you in some of visions etc. The way you posted this sounds like it was some time ago.

I am picking up someone in your life though that seems to be guiding you right now very closely. It seems like she is more local to you...definately in the same state you are. I get the word "deciept" very clearly as well as the name Lisa.

Anyway, don't know what that might mean to you, however remember to reserve caution whenever someone takes you under their wing. Not everything is as it appears...and your reputation could suffer greatly for it if your cohorts aren't presenting truthful evidence or mentoring you appropriately.

Hi Haunted Lady, you are right it was a while ago and my friend Lisa has been by my side for a little while now. See she has only gave me positive info and has been very concerned about me in every way. So it is hard to hear you say the name and that you think she is against me. She has given me no reason at all to not trust her. So please let me know more info cause she is in the same state and we don't live to far but She has been there for me and I really trust her. She has told me many times to back off and rest to not go so fast. So I am confused about this. please tell me more in my pm. Thank you

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Noell - 02-20-2010 04:32 PM

(02-20-2010 02:58 PM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Anyway, don't know what that might mean to you, however remember to reserve caution whenever someone takes you under their wing. Not everything is as it appears...and your reputation could suffer greatly for it if your cohorts aren't presenting truthful evidence or mentoring you appropriately.

I agree people will use, mislead and abuse when they find out your gifts.

I use to do an exersize after reading to clear myself. I use to hold onto the energy and the reading itself, even after it was over. Re processing it etc. I had to learn to let all of it pass threw me. Rather than soak it up like a sponge I had to make sure it passed threw. One person suggested using a cloth of light and visualizing all the energy passing threw it. I found that it helped but still created a filter affect. Which meant I still retained some stuff i did not want to. So I turned it into a funnel. Sent it threw my funnel into the ground. I also worked with white light vortex's or tornado's. Both always took the energy and deposited it into the ground. Hope that helps.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-20-2010 04:41 PM

(02-20-2010 04:32 PM)Noell Wrote:
(02-20-2010 02:58 PM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Anyway, don't know what that might mean to you, however remember to reserve caution whenever someone takes you under their wing. Not everything is as it appears...and your reputation could suffer greatly for it if your cohorts aren't presenting truthful evidence or mentoring you appropriately.

I agree people will use, mislead and abuse when they find out your gifts.

I use to do an exersize after reading to clear myself. I use to hold onto the energy and the reading itself, even after it was over. Re processing it etc. I had to learn to let all of it pass threw me. Rather than soak it up like a sponge I had to make sure it passed threw. One person suggested using a cloth of light and visualizing all the energy passing threw it. I found that it helped but still created a filter affect. Which meant I still retained some stuff i did not want to. So I turned it into a funnel. Sent it threw my funnel into the ground. I also worked with white light vortex's or tornado's. Both always took the energy and deposited it into the ground. Hope that helps.
Interesting, see I have to learn these things to stop the bad from staying around and I will find a process that will help. By the way I am obsessed with Tornadoes. They have aways been a big part of my life. Thank You

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-20-2010 04:54 PM

Noell, you hit the nail right on the head!!!! We do have to be careful of being used, thats for sure, and as far as the sponge, oh yea, i am just learning, how not to be one and process things better. It has taken me 51 years to get to this point, but, there was a life changing experience that i had a couple of weeks ago. since that time i feel like a new person...I am in control of myself, once again!!!

Sensitive, i have noticed a few times you saying that you get headaches, is this from reading others?? If so, you may need to slow down.. not a good sign... i read, as things come to me, could be sentences, could be words, i just let it flow gently.. I have learned to be gentle with myself... i dont loose sleep any more, as i have learned to let it go....sometimes blocking is a good thing, you dont want to know everything about everyone, believe me, you dont, its very difficult to know some things....

I never force anything upon myself, if i dont feel it, i just dont feel it... i have read many people on here and they have no clue!! Some things i keep to myself, as i dont want everyone asking me to read them.... it jsut does not work that way for me...

I actualy went into a store today and did some shopping with my hubby, i dont remember the last time i was in a store...i did pick up on some of the people, i always do, but it was a very pleseant experience.. i had forgotton how much fun it is to shop....and we even ate in a restaurant, but there where only 3 other people there.. you see, you have to be careful with yourself or you could end up like i have been, and i will have to slowly try to get back into the normal world, its been a long time....

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-20-2010 05:14 PM

(02-20-2010 04:54 PM)K2M Wrote: Noell, you hit the nail right on the head!!!! We do have to be careful of being used, thats for sure, and as far as the sponge, oh yea, i am just learning, how not to be one and process things better. It has taken me 51 years to get to this point, but, there was a life changing experience that i had a couple of weeks ago. since that time i feel like a new person...I am in control of myself, once again!!!

Sensitive, i have noticed a few times you saying that you get headaches, is this from reading others?? If so, you may need to slow down.. not a good sign... i read, as things come to me, could be sentences, could be words, i just let it flow gently.. I have learned to be gentle with myself... i dont loose sleep any more, as i have learned to let it go....sometimes blocking is a good thing, you dont want to know everything about everyone, believe me, you dont, its very difficult to know some things....

I never force anything upon myself, if i dont feel it, i just dont feel it... i have read many people on here and they have no clue!! Some things i keep to myself, as i dont want everyone asking me to read them.... it jsut does not work that way for me...

I actualy went into a store today and did some shopping with my hubby, i dont remember the last time i was in a store...i did pick up on some of the people, i always do, but it was a very pleseant experience.. i had forgotton how much fun it is to shop....and we even ate in a restaurant, but there where only 3 other people there.. you see, you have to be careful with yourself or you could end up like i have been, and i will have to slowly try to get back into the normal world, its been a long time....

All so correct. There is alot of people looking at all of us waitng to step in and cause pain. so I know I have to be careful. If you would of read some of my other sites you would freak with what I saw and they never responded back. But as I see others see to. Thanks

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Indiangirl - 02-20-2010 05:39 PM

(02-20-2010 04:54 PM)K2M Wrote: I actualy went into a store today and did some shopping with my hubby, i dont remember the last time i was in a store...i did pick up on some of the people, i always do, but it was a very pleseant experience.. i had forgotton how much fun it is to shop....and we even ate in a restaurant, but there where only 3 other people there.. you see, you have to be careful with yourself or you could end up like i have been, and i will have to slowly try to get back into the normal world, its been a long time....

Man... I understand exactly what you are saying. I was trying to explain to a friend this morning why my fridge is bare and my clothes are old (getting better with the clothes ).... I gave up. Looks like you understand completely!

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-21-2010 11:28 PM

(02-19-2010 10:56 AM)K2M Wrote: Hi sensitive, i was wondering, when you have time, could you try reading me again??? Going back and reading what you read for me before, could you be more specific? I dont mind you doing it here!!! By the way, K2M stands for know2much....anything you would like to add would be great... thank you ,k2m

Hey k2m, how have you been. I would like to try again. maybe this time we will get something. I have had headaches all day. I am wondering if i am doing to much. I feel good but my mind is in sleep mode. I am just going to relax and really consentrate. Not getting anything. Boy this bugs me. I think i will not look at the site for 2 dys and clear my mind. It is taking over me again. every second I get i am looking at the site. I am sorry i need to back off and take a break. I a sure you won't mind. see ya in a couple day's.

(02-19-2010 10:54 PM)xHauntedxLittlexGirl Wrote: Ok-Kay; Go a head I'm a trooper fo sho. Let me know!

Hi Thanks for the info. Am not able to see anything write now but I ill continue in a couple of days. The headaches got the best of me. So I will see ya later.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-22-2010 05:46 AM

Hello everyone I have to take a break from the site I have to help out on one of my predictions I made that came true. So I wll be back when I have the time. Thanks to all. I will post it in my prediction page.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-26-2010 06:47 AM

(02-20-2010 12:06 AM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Ok so here's my response to your read. You didn't hit on much with me, just a few little things here and there. I know I said you had quite impressed me and you did...but this read was more than a personal read. I had to delay my response to be certain...sorry about that but I will explain.

With me you were right on 3 things for sure...I hate long sleeves and always push them up. My arms are short, a long sleeve is always too long. Shiny wood...I have hardwood floors in my bedroom. I don't like clutter and clean several times through the day. The house is roomy, without alot of 'extra' unneeded furnishings.

The eye...a normal and natural visual of the mind's eye. This is you getting in tune. Probably the first time you have seen this, but as you practice where your natural gifts lie you will find it happening more often.

The doors...that you are right on target with. I picture myself going through a series of doors when I read...I open each one as I open portions of myself. I close them when I am through in my protections actions.

State College, person having a hard time getting up, heart attack...also the day before you mentioned Columbus...I believe these all to be related to the recent death of an Ohio State student that contracted meningitis and died.

Bandages and head wound...you described the injuries of one of the casualties of the recent IRS building vs. small aircraft incident.

To be honest I think you are very gifted but not neccessarily with personal remote readings. Remember I mentioned Edgar Cayce earlier? He did remote readings which accurately predicted events in the world and in the news. I personally think this is where your natural gifting is really prevalent.

Try it out...write down some of what comes to you...or even start another thread here and practice remote readings on events. Go back after a few days and weeks and see how accurate you were.

Psychics have their natural niche. Where one has gifts stronger in a particular area...someone else will have gifts more tuned in to another. Seriously, try the excersize I suggest and see what happens. It sure can't hurt anything! Of course, this is just my own opinion. Reading back though it makes so much sense to me. What do you think?

Hi Haunted Lady, Would jus like for you to make up you're mind on me being gifted or not. Cause you change you're mind wy to much. Here are you're quotes. This isn't in fact a psychic reading, it's actually misleading. yet what I see happening here is that you are toying with people's emotions.Possibly your wife doesn't like you 'sneaking' to do readings as she knows you are accomplishing nothing but manipulating others. I was actually quite impressed with what you picked up on and will go into detail as soon as I have the time to respond accordingly. I know I said you had quite impressed me and you did.I am not so sure you had psychic gifts in the first place. How can yoiu pop around so much and feel good about you're response. I was looking for support but I don't think you are the one for it. But thanks for all the positive and not so positive.Sensitive.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Doze Dog - 02-26-2010 08:01 AM

I've a friend Cassy who is really good, and pretty specific. I've only glanced through a few, but I am not a real big fan of general readings. But then again they say everyones psychic, but very few ar Mediums. And Cas is a Medium. Soooo but practice makes perfect !! Or not ?? LOL

RE: Reading people and seeing things - CMF - 02-26-2010 08:19 AM

okay me next!!

What up?

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SpiderMeema - 02-26-2010 08:28 AM

(02-26-2010 08:19 AM)CMF Wrote: okay me next!!

What up?

he has a case to work on, and won't around here for awhile, his efforts need to be concentrated with the job at hand for now.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-26-2010 09:08 AM

(02-20-2010 05:39 PM)Indiangirl Wrote:
(02-20-2010 04:54 PM)K2M Wrote: I actualy went into a store today and did some shopping with my hubby, i dont remember the last time i was in a store...i did pick up on some of the people, i always do, but it was a very pleseant experience.. i had forgotton how much fun it is to shop....and we even ate in a restaurant, but there where only 3 other people there.. you see, you have to be careful with yourself or you could end up like i have been, and i will have to slowly try to get back into the normal world, its been a long time....

Man... I understand exactly what you are saying. I was trying to explain to a friend this morning why my fridge is bare and my clothes are old (getting better with the clothes ).... I gave up. Looks like you understand completely!
IG, i know that you understand, we are alike in many ways!!! Most people dont understand. Others that have never lived this way will never understand, and i have come to terms with that.. I am me, for whatever reason, i am just me, and thats good enough for me. Sometimes its just easier to avoid the outside world and all of thier questions.. i have also learned to bite my lip before i let things pour out... but on here, well, this is the only place i can trully express how my world is. I still get questioned, mocked, joked about, belittled like i am a stupid woman, but ya know what, i know better, and most of the people that do this, i already know all about them,lol..... and they have no clue!!!! So, to be honest, i have the advantage!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 pm

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SpiderMeema - 02-26-2010 09:11 AM

(02-26-2010 08:19 AM)CMF Wrote: okay me next!!

What up?

Sensitive is taking a well needed break to concentrate work exclusively on a missing person/homicide case. Don't expect to see him much more around here for awhile.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-26-2010 09:12 AM

See I need to be tougher when it come to rejection. See ya

RE: Reading people and seeing things - UglyNRude - 02-26-2010 09:12 AM

Someones finally going to find Jimmy Hoffa?

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-26-2010 09:18 AM

Sensitive, if you are here, i want to tell you something. Dont try to read me any more!!! I dont want you to feel what i have felt, and i dont want you to know what i know. I am looking out for you honey!! Most people could not live in my head... and i dont want you to experience some things that have happened to me in my life.. i feel guitly now, even bringing up the idea of you reading me, i hope i am not the cause of your headaches and confusion... please, for your own safety, just block me out....

I have read many people here in the privacy of myself, and wow, i get some strange things.... i am learning how to control it now, and its amazing..... i have tried to help others in a subtle way, but they wont have it, and they usually dont even pick up on it... i cant save the world!! Just maybe, one person at a time....

God Bless you honey, you are in my prayers and thoughts, im sure you will feel better very soon.. you will feel what i am sending your way!! Peace and tranquillity......

(02-26-2010 09:12 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Someones finally going to find Jimmy Hoffa?

and how did i know you where very close by???? lol

RE: Reading people and seeing things - sensitive - 02-26-2010 09:22 AM

Thank you, yes I feel good about you. Friends are hard to find and I know you are one. Thanks and I will pm you tomorrow.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - K2M - 02-26-2010 09:43 AM

(02-26-2010 09:22 AM)sensitive Wrote: Thank you, yes I feel good about you. Friends are hard to find and I know you are one. Thanks and I will pm you tomorrow.

anytime hun!!! Friends are hard to come by, thats for sure!!!!

RE: Reading people and seeing things - Lady Kamae - 02-26-2010 01:11 PM

(02-26-2010 06:47 AM)sensitive Wrote:
(02-20-2010 12:06 AM)Haunted Lady Wrote: Ok so here's my response to your read. You didn't hit on much with me, just a few little things here and there. I know I said you had quite impressed me and you did...but this read was more than a personal read. I had to delay my response to be certain...sorry about that but I will explain.

Hi Haunted Lady, Would jus like for you to make up you're mind on me being gifted or not. Cause you change you're mind wy to much. Here are you're quotes. This isn't in fact a psychic reading, it's actually misleading. yet what I see happening here is that you are toying with people's emotions.Possibly your wife doesn't like you 'sneaking' to do readings as she knows you are accomplishing nothing but manipulating others. I was actually quite impressed with what you picked up on and will go into detail as soon as I have the time to respond accordingly. I know I said you had quite impressed me and you did.I am not so sure you had psychic gifts in the first place. How can yoiu pop around so much and feel good about you're response. I was looking for support but I don't think you are the one for it. But thanks for all the positive and not so positive.Sensitive.
Actually, in my own defense I have offered you nothing but sound direction. I gave you an excersize for emerging gifts, and was specific that not everyone has every psychic gift. In suggestesting a beginning excersize to document predictions as they chronicle and unfold over a period of time is something anyone who has been down this path would recommend. Documenting takes time and effort. Growth in gifting takes time and self evaluation. Would I recommend you run off and join up with a homicide investigation while you are attempting to discover and grow your gifts? No, that would be rediculous and irresponsible.

I have been nothing but truthful with you here. I even recommended in another thread when you said your hearing and seeing was gone, and that you are having headaches, seeing a medical doctor. Nothing I have said to you here has been without genuine concern or loving intent.

I do believe you have a natural gift for remote viewing and prediting world events. When I say this keep in mind that everyone has some psychic ability to some level. The responsibility and ultimate choice in whether or not to develop them belongs to each individual to properly document occurences, educate themselves, and learn to grow their natural gifting.

When I said to you I am not so sure you had gifts in the first place, that would be because you have not done the proper documenting over a period of time. How on Earth could that be revealed in less than a week?! I am talking about weeks, months, even years of chronicling events, investigating the facts, and having a certain percentage of proof positive on the money predictions. When you have done that, I will feel confident in saying you are fully gifted. Until that time, the foundation is there...just like it is with every person, operating solely on intuition and natural constructive thinking patterns.

I admit in all I question why you and your friend Spidermeema who so adamantly supports you would announce your involvement in a criminal investigation on this forum. Doesn't that seems somewhat unproffesional to you? Wouldn't the family of this victim be sitting on pins and needles counting on you? How would they feel knowing you have announced your involvement in this case...even though you haven't revealed alot of details...there are enough in text here to put two and two together? How would the detectives feel, would they really follow your insights now and chase down leads you might provide? How long will they continue to look to you when you are unable to produce results? Do you think they would use you again? Do you really think they aren't checking on what you are posting on the internet?

Every psychic needs to operate by a set of standards which promote humility and a basic confidence or trust with those they work with or for. Do Ye No Harm is a motto one would do well to adopt. Promotion of oneself (or having others assist in that promotion) for the purpose of status, reputation, financial gain or popularity is a significant sign of narcissitic behaviors that should be duly evaluated by a trained psychologist. I refuse to lie to you here, the recommendation of a medical exam for neurological issues related to the headaches was specific to neurotransmitters within the brain. Floods of seratonin cause debilitating headaches...

Gaining control over your medical and psychological stability are neccesary before you should enter the practice of psychic reading for any purpose. That is my personal opinion...as well as my defense to your statement. You have revealed enough here in this forum for me to form that opinion...and in all fairness to those you attempt to read, you would do well by them to follow through with that recommendation. Again, I say what I do with not only your own best interests in mind, but also those who depend on you to be genuine, forthright and trustworthy.

Whether or not you agree with my insights Rick, that is the best support you will ever get from anyone. Be blessed, and I wish you well on your road to fame and fortune.

RE: Reading people and seeing things - SpiderMeema - 02-27-2010 07:42 AM

(02-26-2010 01:11 PM)Haunted Lady Wrote:
(02-26-2010 06:47 AM)sensitive Wrote:

Actually, in my own defense I have offered you nothing but sound direction. I gave you an excersize for emerging gifts, and was specific that not everyone has every psychic gift. In suggestesting a beginning excersize to document predictions as they chronicle and unfold over a period of time is something anyone who has been down this path would recommend. Documenting takes time and effort. Growth in gifting takes time and self evaluation. Would I recommend you run off and join up with a homicide investigation while you are attempting to discover and grow your gifts? No, that would be rediculous and irresponsible.

I have been nothing but truthful with you here. I even recommended in another thread when you said your hearing and seeing was gone, and that you are having headaches, seeing a medical doctor. Nothing I have said to you here has been without genuine concern or loving intent.

I do believe you have a natural gift for remote viewing and prediting world events. When I say this keep in mind that everyone has some psychic ability to some level. The responsibility and ultimate choice in whether or not to develop them belongs to each individual to properly document occurences, educate themselves, and learn to grow their natural gifting.

When I said to you I am not so sure you had gifts in the first place, that would be because you have not done the proper documenting over a period of time. How on Earth could that be revealed in less than a week?! I am talking about weeks, months, even years of chronicling events, investigating the facts, and having a certain percentage of proof positive on the money predictions. When you have done that, I will feel confident in saying you are fully gifted. Until that time, the foundation is there...just like it is with every person, operating solely on intuition and natural constructive thinking patterns.

I admit in all I question why you and your friend Spidermeema who so adamantly supports you would announce your involvement in a criminal investigation on this forum. Doesn't that seems somewhat unproffesional to you? Wouldn't the family of this victim be sitting on pins and needles counting on you? How would they feel knowing you have announced your involvement in this case...even though you haven't revealed alot of details...there are enough in text here to put two and two together? How would the detectives feel, would they really follow your insights now and chase down leads you might provide? How long will they continue to look to you when you are unable to produce results? Do you think they would use you again? Do you really think they aren't checking on what you are posting on the internet?

Every psychic needs to operate by a set of standards which promote humility and a basic confidence or trust with those they work with or for. Do Ye No Harm is a motto one would do well to adopt. Promotion of oneself (or having others assist in that promotion) for the purpose of status, reputation, financial gain or popularity is a significant sign of narcissitic behaviors that should be duly evaluated by a trained psychologist. I refuse to lie to you here, the recommendation of a medical exam for neurological issues related to the headaches was specific to neurotransmitters within the brain. Floods of seratonin cause debilitating headaches...

Gaining control over your medical and psychological stability are neccesary before you should enter the practice of psychic reading for any purpose. That is my personal opinion...as well as my defense to your statement. You have revealed enough here in this forum for me to form that opinion...and in all fairness to those you attempt to read, you would do well by them to follow through with that recommendation. Again, I say what I do with not only your own best interests in mind, but also those who depend on you to be genuine, forthright and trustworthy.

Whether or not you agree with my insights Rick, that is the best support you will ever get from anyone. Be blessed, and I wish you well on your road to fame and fortune. Blah blah blah............Sensitive has been right on......for more years than he has let on. and you know what, I announced what we are doing because HE HAS HIT RIGHT ON so many parts, this is all too involvoved to explain to you or others in this forum, but what we are doing IS HELPING SOME FAMILY'S FIND CLOSURE...........this aint a game or a matching of wits, his abilities compliment mine and vice versa. when you can look a family member in the eye and tell them the truth, they are so grateful, and all though painful as it can be at times when that connection has been made, there are no words that can explain the peace they have looked for for so long. Such catty words........bless Rick on his way to the road of fame and fortune. That is such passive agressive behavior........wow! I won't waste time even talking about it. Is that what ALL THIS MEANS TO YOU?? FAME AND FORTUNE?? If you think that is the big prize for all your work, you are sadly mistaken. Wanna know something, I PASSED on BEING FAMOUS, and why? because what you see on TV's reality show's are SCRIPTED inspite of how it appears to look like naturally occuring events........sorry, that took the 'reality' out of it for me. Helping people is the name of the game, not playing the blame game here.

Enough of my ranting. I should have known better than to come to another one of these fako paranormal forums..........the deck is stacked, no matter what you think. These people are not your friends.......

Oh and hello to all my dectective friends, the FBI and oh I cannot forget a shout out to the ATF!

Come on Rick, lets take our toys and go somehwere else to play., they treat us like mindless little children anyway..........waaaahhhhh!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down