RICK WAID SEER JOURNEY INTO YOUR MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE

2 posters

Go down

PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE Empty PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE

Post  Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Tammy, if you would like a past life read all I do is see and tell and you have to put it together. I was about ready to quit readings for good but some how I keep getting pulled back in. I have been told what I see harms people but if you read what my posts on my sites you will see I help many also. I have a habit of seeing bad way to much. But when you open your mind and thoughts and dreams I see. So I will take a peek and we will work on this for a bit. I have not done a read in awhile so I really might be rusty. So please look at what I give you and keep it because I see the future a lot and most will blow off the read and then it slaps them right in the face. Ok let me give it a go. Remember I will try to get dates and names so please look them up because they are shown for a reason. First of all I see you with a hat on and I hear authority figure. I see you bend over and hold your back meaning issues with the back area. Remember what I see then could be reoccuring now. I am being shown your finger nails for some reason and what is weird is they are black like either painted or they look like a dead person fingers. Very strange. I see a lot of hugging either coming up or you like to hug or this could be the opposite I see opposites some times. I heard Mayans which goes way back and I see painted faces lots of black stuff on the faces. I see a man all alone on a huge rock and this man has the battle face on in other words face painted and he has a wolf skin on his back. What is interesting is the actually things that I am seeing. Alone, wolf, some type of Indian or painted face warrior. I feel you were like a medicine man because I see you and I see the painted man. One second it is you now giving medicine and then a second later it is him the painted man like you change in a second meaning he is part of you and is inside of you. Remember medicine men were great people in their times. Nuturing strong. I was shown a rainbow now I see them a lot but there is a spiritual meaning here and you need to look it up. Rising strong and going down strong just like a rainbow. You actually stayed back from the battles because you were very wise and understood what your journey on earth was. See I am a seer and in your time you were a great seer to. This is what I was picking up on was these abilities that are hidden and there must be some pain that is over taken them. Now I see something very strange and this is weird because I am seeing way back in time but then out of the sky I see a plane crash. Now did it really crash or was I seeing the future thru your eyes at that time. Some people do not know they have gifts until they are shown and the blankets that cover them are taken off. I can train a person in the in sights of opening their inner gifts. Ok I am seeing you again and what is strange is you are alone again but I see many babies in a circle around you and they are very young 5mths old. But many and they are white. And what is weird each one of them represents a disease of the times to comes. He is being shown thru all of these babies. Boy this is so spritual, I have never been on this road before. He waves his hand over everyone and out of every child is the negative energy that is making them sick is being shown and what he is healing them with the colors of the rainbows but the rainbows is like a circular swirls over their heads. As I see him again I see another weird vision he is alone again and I see the moon and the sun come up together and the moon goes to the right and the sun goes to the left like splitting up night and day. I have to run and feed my kids. This was so deep of a read and no wonder I saw so much tears and got chills from you look what you have seen and been thru in a past life. Thanks Rick  I know and hope this will make sense to you if not let me know and I can try to put more things togther for you later. But things flowed very well and I feel your energy is great , loving, and I bet you are a great friend to many. Thanks again Rick Waid.

As I read about the Mayans I am amazed on what I hit on and to be able the see this moon face in your picture before I read you is very cool. Please read up on this stuff your read is one of my most facinating reads I have ever done.

All the babies were naked. More stuff comes thru when I reread the read.

[left][center][right][justify][list]
[*][list=1]

[*]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE Empty CATHI M PAST LIFE READ

Post  Admin Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Cathi, thanks for all of your positive feed back. I will try to take a look today and see what is being shown. Just remember when I do a read a few things could happen from seeing now to future back to past. I sometimes funnel all of this. Ok the first thing I am seeing and that is brought to my attention is an old lady heavier set rocking in a rocking chair holding to babies. I heard Gatlinburg.I am actually seeing a tv come on but is very fuzzy. I see what lloks and feels to my like I am in the Exorcist movie I am outside side it is raining and it is black and white setting. I feel like I am a man looking up at a home and looking at the window. Very crreepy feeling of a stalker or maybe a movie that is being shown in my head that you saw. I feel like an object was found and you thought it was a cool stone or something like that but this object has much energy connected to it. It can feed your energy or take it away. Do you feel like sometimes you are competely drained. I heard Stones of Aura. I see you around kids but really your mind is not you are focus on different things that people around you do not understand or you just zone out on your own. I keep seeing you looking down on the ground and you see stuff that takes your mind away from your friends. I believe spirits have been around you since you were very young. I see you swinging and you hear something and there is nothing there. I am seeing a pig get slaughtered and I see the blood from it is being drained in a bucket. I am seeing a K written on a barn in the pigs blood. I believe this was there to stop the presence of evil spirits it feel like I am going back to a time when you kill an animal and usethe fresh blood to bless the area. I see a family being haunted so bad that theie home is shaken like an earthquake. I see them wake up in shock and it is a one room home. I see the man and the woman only but what was weird is I was shown a baby in her stomach. As I look more I see the two people and then I was shown Pennyslvania. I am seeing a time if you steal then the hand that steals will actually be cut off. Very religious bible people. Back when you do not second guess the laws that were put thru to save the colony. I am seeing a female and the man is actually going to take her hand off because she had done something wrong. I was told Phillipiens from the bible. This must be something for you to read. I need to take a break. And rest because of the draining energy from the read. I hope we can come back and get more info. Thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE Empty Re: PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE

Post  Cathi M. Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Rick, I went and read an outline about Phillipians in the Bible. There was one part where there was a great earthquake. As far as a pig being slaughtered, my grandparents slaughtered one whe I was little. I remember that. The only thing that I can think of related to that with a K is my brother, Kevin. I hope that you will be able to read more. I would love to see more.

Cathi M.

Back to top Go down

PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE Empty Re: PAST LIFE READS ANY NEW REQUESTS PLEASE VISIT MY NEW SITE

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi Cathi let me see what else comes thru. I am see a dog looks like a lab.I feel spirits knock sometimes at your window. I just got hit that you in the medical field and you must have been a surgeon because saw much blood. I believe blood has been on to parts of my reads. As I see you work on this person I see a couple of spirits Behind you. You are alone doing this surgery and I find this odd. I see one of the spirits guiding your had.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down